No announcement yet.

Donaire: Memo also on Arces Side

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
    well victor conte pushed for there to be random testing, but arce's team said "no" to it...
    So what if he said no? Let the commission do their jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Conte is the one who snitched on Jones. It was widely known. He even told what she used to cheat and when she took it.

As for the other thing he is lying cause records have shown Memo was a chemist there. Like i said i didnt just start following this cause Memo helped JMM. But with all the hate he is getting i would try to distance myself too and hope some who just heard of Memo would say, like you just did, that he didnt work there
      http://www.maxboxing.com/news/max-bo...amation-suits-

It was Victor Conte who first noticed Heredia’s involvement with Marquez while watching an episode of “24/7” last year. The conditioning coach was using the name “Angel Hernandez” and as soon as Conte recognized him, he revealed via Twitter that Memo’s true surname was actually “Heredia.” Conte outlined to this publication the key differences between his own involvement in the BALCO case and that of Heredia.

“In 2005, I pled guilty in the BALCO case to a small quantity of steroid distribution and money laundering. I made a decision not to cooperate with federal law enforcement and/or testify against any others involved in the case. I simply agreed to accept full responsibility for the serious mistakes I had made, which included a sentence of four months in a prison camp and four months of home detention.

Memo was not actually involved directly in the BALCO case. He decided to become a government witness in a separate perjury case that was brought against Marion Jones’ track coach, Trevor Graham,” added Conte. “Trevor was charged with lying to the lead investigator in the BALCO case, Jeff Novitzky. At some point during the investigation, Memo admitted to prosecutors that he had supplied PEDs to Trevor and his group of elite track-and-field athletes. So he was basically facing drug trafficking and money laundering charges. In short, Memo made a deal with Novitzky to become the government’s star witness against Graham in exchange for leniency. In 2008, Trevor Graham was convicted of perjury and athletes involved lost their championship medals. Although the government knew that Memo had been at the top of a drug distribution chain, he walked free from a potential case in exchange for testifying against a coach and athletes that he had previously sold drugs.”
      do you have a source that states otherwise? and conte is lying about heredia not working at BALCO? but i thought you said that conte himself said that heredia worked for BALCO?

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
        Where are these records that you speak of??? Your clearly talking out of your a$$.... You should just walk away
        Since i already know how lazy your are.

Hernandez used to be called Angel Heredia, back when he was a chemist for BALCO
        Read more at http://totalfratmove.com/1014132#11rYJmS3OQQrydj8.99

Prior to working at BALCO, Angel Heredia was a national discus champion for Mexico.
        http://www.muscleweek.com/is-usain-bolt-on-steroids

Then, last week, a bombshell came from BALCO founder Victor Conte. Angel Hernandez is the person formerly known as Angel "Memo" Heredia. Heredia, with a BALCO connection of his own, has been training both Marquez and Bolt under an assumed name.
        http://deadspin.com/5857439/what-do-...teroids-dealer

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
          http://www.maxboxing.com/news/max-bo...amation-suits-

do you have a source that states otherwise? and conte is lying about heredia not working at BALCO? but i thought you said that conte himself said that heredia worked for BALCO?
          On December 3, 2004, Victor Conte, the founder of BALCO, appeared in an interview with Martin Bashir on ABC's 20/20. In the interview, Conte told a national audience that he had personally given Jones five different illegal performance enhancing drugs before, during and after the 2000 Sydney Olympic Games.

"Mr. Conte's statements have been wildly contradictory, while Marion Jones has steadfastly maintained her position throughout: She has never, ever, used performance-enhancing drugs." Buts lets believe now?

"It's like taking candy from a baby," Conte said in reference to Jones' never having been found positive in doping controls.

Conte told ABC he designed a program for Montgomery to break the world record that "included illegal activity." Conte said the record was as legitimate as previous ones, implying other records also were achieved through use of banned drugs.

Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative founder Victor Conte told the federal investigators that Jones and Montgomery received the performance-enhancing substances in exchange for endorsements of his nutritional supplement.
          Last edited by Fetta; 12-11-2012, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Since i already know how lazy your are.

Hernandez used to be called Angel Heredia, back when he was a chemist for BALCO
            Read more at http://totalfratmove.com/1014132#11rYJmS3OQQrydj8.99

Prior to working at BALCO, Angel Heredia was a national discus champion for Mexico.
            http://www.muscleweek.com/is-usain-bolt-on-steroids

Then, last week, a bombshell came from BALCO founder Victor Conte. Angel Hernandez is the person formerly known as Angel "Memo" Heredia. Heredia, with a BALCO connection of his own, has been training both Marquez and Bolt under an assumed name.
            http://deadspin.com/5857439/what-do-...teroids-dealer
            I should have said reputable source/s..... Total frat move and muscle week really ??? I can find a source that says Mike Tyson had a sex change bet you'd believe that too huh.?.?.? Deadspin said connection clearly.... Not that he worked for them....

Comment

I should have said reputable source/s..... Total frat move and muscle week really ??? I can find a source that says Mike Tyson had a sex change bet you'd believe that too huh.?.?.? Deadspin said connection clearly.... Not that he worked for them....
              But even though the others do you still wanna think otherwise. Then there is no helping you.

and like i said these are just two of the many many many that say he did

Comment

But even though the others do you still wanna think otherwise. Then there is no helping you.

and like i said these are just two of the many many many that say he did
                If there are so many others why cant you find any reputable ones??? Shouldn't be hard no.?.?.? Since there's so many....

Comment

If there are so many others why cant you find any reputable ones??? Shouldn't be hard no.?.?.? Since there's so many....
                  Then go look for yourself! Stop being so lazy man. I know what i read many times and even though you read it you still wanna think otherwise so im done with you.

Comment

Then go look for yourself! Stop being so lazy man. I know what i read many times and even though you read it you still wanna think otherwise so im done with you.
                    Haha.... You should have just walked away before you pulled that **** you called a source/link out your a$$... Muscle week??? Total Frat w/e??? That's where ppl get there news now??? Hahaha

Comment

Donaire knows he's gonna get KTFO
                      WAR Arce!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X