Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets put the 5th fight talks to bed already.... 4 were enough

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez was getting ****** up before he knocked pac the f**k out, Pac will be more wary of marquez's power, it will be very interesting. Almost role reversal

Comment

Originally posted by J.Dempsey View Post
      Marquez was getting ****** up before he knocked pac the f**k out, Pac will be more wary of marquez's power, it will be very interesting. Almost role reversal
      Marquez got ****** up in the first round of their first fight, still went onto school Pacquiao, what's your point?

Comment

Do you need me to post up the slew of actual boxers themselves who posted on twitter that Marquez won that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Marquez got ****** up in the first round of their first fight, still went onto school Pacquiao, what's your point?
          see , thats the thing with some of you dreamers , you cant keep it reall...a schooling would be a one sided fight, none of their past fights was that

Comment

As a BOXING fan not a boxers fan boy you would be crazy not to want to see this 2 fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              id' be a hypocrite if i deny the fact that i wanted pac to win....it was always the money, thats the main motivation for all fighters, i dont even know why you brought it up...

if they fight agin , it will be for the money but there's more to that now for both fighters..
              You see I listed 2 reasons for the rematch. For Manny the 1st priority was the money and THEN pride came 2nd(we know this because he could have easily went and fought Bradley again for the BS robbery but he chose Cotto first because of the money and obviously Marquez was 2nd inline). For Marquez it was pride and then money came 2nd. We will surely know this if Marquez retires and doesn't go for a 5th fight. Marquez said last year that he wanted to fight Manny one last time with fair judges and then he will retire. He even stated that his only target was Manny and that he had no interest in another fight with Floyd because he felt he couldn't beat Floyd because of Floyd's style.

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
                You see I listed 2 reasons for the rematch. For Manny the 1st priority was the money and THEN pride came 2nd(we know this because he could have easily went and fought Bradley again for the BS robbery but he chose Cotto first because of the money and obviously Marquez was 2nd inline). For Marquez it was pride and then money came 2nd. We will surely know this if Marquez retires and doesn't go for a 5th fight. Marquez said last year that he wanted to fight Manny one last time with fair judges and then he will retire. He even stated that his only target was Manny and that he had no interest in another fight with Floyd because he felt he couldn't beat Floyd because of Floyd's style.
                so they were in it for the same reasons ...how do you know marquez was in it for the pride first more than money?..they both said the same things

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Do you need me to post up the slew of actual boxers themselves who posted on twitter that Marquez won that fight?
                  you said mass majority of boxing media, that link is as comprehensive as it gets. According to that, it's about a textbook draw, right?

Comment

theressssssssssssss bound to be a 5TH

Comment

Originally posted by br00tal_j View Post
                      theressssssssssssss bound to be a 5TH
                      Nah Marquez sodomized him.....in the butt

Marquez won the war.

Comment

Working...
                      X