Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I'm a Better Fighter, I'll Knock Danny Garcia Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get this idea that Khan fans have the he is just better than Garcia and got caught with a lucky punch. Watch that fight carefully without the ridiculously unprofessional and biased commentating of the HBO crew, and you will see one fighter (khan) jumping in and out with flashy, fast combos that weren't doing any substantial damage; and the other fighter (Garcia) catching Khan over and over again with well-timed counter shots, one of which eventually found a sweet spot as well-timed counter punches sometimes do.

It was so frustrating watching that fight because of the commentating. They were straight up ignoring the good work that Garcia was putting in, until they couldn't anymore.

One more thing. Khan isn't a bad dude, but I love seeing him get his a$$ whipped because he never shuts his mouth. Khan doesn't deserve a rematch with Garcia. Garcia should just move on to bigger and better things because thats what you do after you knock out an inferior opponent.

Comment

Love ddangerous quote, lol, but Khan's running the trap again, needs asics, throw on the track shoes and never lose, get your fuse blown, ripped from your foam throne, Khan you an ice cream cone, you prone to all power thrown, get short circuited and ripped like an unfit b i t c h with a twitch, you can't recuperate, you lay slayed, your body lay and shake in a fit, think just because you quick, you sick??? New trainer, can't stop the pain or raise ya, no brainer, stay humble with humilty or crumble beneath the quake in ignorant futility, your ability limited to primitive, over the hill or those froze who can't stand your salvos, you calling Garcia out from your vocab spout to regain, become hot, but what about Prescott? The fiinale there was final and primal, he was first to burst you and decapitate the fake!!!

Comment

Khan COULD beat Garcia, but I need to see real change from him before I'll believe he will.

Comment

Love ddangerous quote, lol, but Khan's running the trap again, needs asics, throw on the track shoes and never lose, get your fuse blown, ripped from your foam throne, Khan you an ice cream cone, you prone to all power thrown, get short circuited and ripped like an unfit b i t c h with a twitch, you can't recuperate, you lay slayed, your body lay and shake in a fit, think just because you quick, you sick??? New trainer, can't stop the pain or raise ya, no brainer, stay humble with humilty or crumble beneath the quake in ignorant futility, your ability limited to primitive, over the hill or those froze who can't stand your salvos, you calling Garcia out from your vocab spout to regain, become hot, but what about Prescott? The fiinale there was final and primal, he was first to burst you and decapitate the fake!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            Lol at people b1tching because one fighter said he's better than another! Omg that possibly can't happen in boxing!!
            I don't believe people are b1tching about Khan thinking he is better(hell I think most would be alright with it if he'd not been ko'd twice)...It just seems like same ol Khan in away...He needs to learn how to be focus on the task at hand...Also saying things like he is better then the guy who knocked him out just sounds foolish...I think this is why people are saying the things they are saying about him tbh...Cause the things he say's is just a bit foolish tbh..

Comment

Khan needs to only talk about Molina. It will be terribly embarrassing if he doesn't even make it to Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by cuzzlo View Post
                Wha,what just happened here??

Comment

khan's one dumb dude, he hasn't done anything yet and he's talking as if he won a championship belt, what an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by fightfanjoe View Post
                    I don't get this idea that Khan fans have the he is just better than Garcia and got caught with a lucky punch. Watch that fight carefully without the ridiculously unprofessional and biased commentating of the HBO crew, and you will see one fighter (khan) jumping in and out with flashy, fast combos that weren't doing any substantial damage; and the other fighter (Garcia) catching Khan over and over again with well-timed counter shots, one of which eventually found a sweet spot as well-timed counter punches sometimes do.

It was so frustrating watching that fight because of the commentating. They were straight up ignoring the good work that Garcia was putting in, until they couldn't anymore.

One more thing. Khan isn't a bad dude, but I love seeing him get his a$$ whipped because he never shuts his mouth. Khan doesn't deserve a rematch with Garcia. Garcia should just move on to bigger and better things because thats what you do after you knock out an inferior opponent.
                    Ive seen the fight alot and danny was def timing khan that was no lucky punch thats what you do when someone is faster than you. Take three shots and land one bomb in a rematch hell do it again.

Comment

I don't even know if Garcia will make it to a Khan rematch tbh.

If the wbc do their job and force him to face Matthysse next, that will be the end of Garcia, he will take a savage raping, his face will be turned into a balloon and he will do the pacquio.

Angel will have heart attack and die.

And then after Matthysse will ko Khan with a jab

Comment

Working...
                      X