Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I'm a Better Fighter, I'll Knock Danny Garcia Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol at people b1tching because one fighter said he's better than another! Omg that possibly can't happen in boxing!!

Comment

He's learned absolutely nothing, still talking complete nonsense based on yet more of his own delusions.

Absolute moron.

Comment

I can't believe this guy believes his own hype. Khan should just fight rematches for the rest of his career.

Comment

One fight at a time, when will your learn this amir?

Comment

The mods should make an official Amir Khan hate thread and sticky it.

Its would be the most visited and post in thread on the site and generate much advertising revenue

Comment

lol you said this all before con your not better then garcia and you will get knocked out again in the rematch you were getting tagged and set up in those two rounds you won moron you cant hurt danny but he can hurt you worry about molina because if you lose again your career is over

Comment

I completely agree with Khan. He was getting the better of Garcia before getting caught. He is clearly the technically superior fighter. And he and I aren't the only ones that know this. Which is why Daddy Garcia immediately shot down an immediate rematch.

Comment

keep defending your favorite fighter...I can relate to that......But "Glass" = he loses his equilibrium very-very easily. Conditioning and lifetime of boxing experience can only help to a certain extent...the rest its genetics bro....kahn = glass. Keep them gloves up - continue with those aggressive flurries- I'm sure virgil sees a great champ in Khan..but we all know........glass.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    This rematch will happen.

I think it's a winnable fight for Khan.
                    I agree, I think the rematch makes a lot of sense for everyone if Khan gets passed Molina and I will be betting on Khan beating Garcia for sure and im not even a big Khan fan I just think Garcia isn't that good and will be taken to school soon.

Comment

Task at hand, Khan.

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                      Hey, Amir "Queen" Khan,
                      This Is Crazy,
                      But, here's a left hook,
                      So, get sparked out, maybe?

It's hard to see the hook,
                      And you're kind of hazy,
                      But, here's the left hook,
                      So, get sparked out, maybe?
                      lol