Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Ring P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, all you guys are pretty cool. Those dudes at the Ring don't know **** about boxing. You guys, though, are straight up boxing fans. The fact that you can dissect the list and call it bull****. That's pretty cool. I would put Marquez at #1 because of the fact he ktfo a dude who either shared #1 or was #2 P4P. This should catapult Marquez to #1. Let's see what Mayweather's move is. In my opinion, he is too inactive to be on the list, he is a part time fighter, now. If he was full time, then sure add him on the list. But, he is part time fighter, and he is just taking up precious P4P space.

Comment

Broner, Guerrero, Bradley dont belong on that list. Well, maybe Bradley does

1. Floyd Mayweather
      2. Juan Marquez
      3. Andre Ward
      4. Manny Pacquiao
      5. Sergio Martinez
      6. Nonito Donaire
      7. Wladimir Klitschko
      8. Abner Mares
      9. Brian Viloria
      10. Timothy Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        If the tests come back clean than its

#1 Marquez

#2 Ward (will take him off if he keeps injuring himself in training)

#3 Pacquiao (He wasn't wasn't just winning, he was dominating)

#4 Donaire

#5 Tie Mares/Froch
        your an idiot

your P4P is a joke, your sig for a lucky punch is a joke

and your campaign for a PED petition is a joke. your favorite boxer ducks ODST yet you believe the sport should be cleaned up??

Comment

wtf........

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
            I see they removed Mares from that list, what kind of idiots are running The Ring ****zine? hes had back 2 back tough fights, he deserves to be there over Broner and Bradley. Guerrero is not P4P yet, only within the WW rankings he is.
            For the most part I agree..... Except the bold..... I'm not that high on Morel and Bradley should be there (even though I thought he lost to Pac)

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
              Lol for the past two years Floyd has Ortiz and Cotto, while Marquez has IMO Pac x2 which is better than Ortiz and Cotto.

So yeah, for me they are even and could easily make a case for JMM.

Don't even mention the "record" thing about Marquez losing to Pac in the 3rd fight because it doesn't matter to me since the P4P list is entirely subjective.
              theres no way u can put marquez above floyd. marquez lost to floyd. and if they were schedule another fight this year, hed lose again and most would bet on him losing. i dont see how u can say marquez is p4p better when there is little doubt floyd beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                your an idiot

your P4P is a joke, your sig for a lucky punch is a joke

and your campaign for a PED petition is a joke. your favorite boxer ducks ODST yet you believe the sport should be cleaned up??

damn he actually made a petition? wow i have no words...

hopefully medicine will improve in the coming years and there will in fact be a cure for true mental pactardation. i mean, come on check_hooks LMFAO

Comment

If they felt pressure to put Broner on the list they could of gave him the 10 spot. I strongly disagree with it but it wouldn't offend me. Putting him at #5 is a joke. I can't wait to see the article that goes along with it.

Comment

Pacquiao still on the list? He's lost his last 2 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                      I dont see beating Manny as that big of a deal. Marquez has always had Mannys number, it was just a matter of time for the knock out or an actual decision win. Aside from the fact Manny has always been on the side of great match making, which made him look phenomenal.

and once again no the top 3 isnt even. Ward is far better with a better resume and currently undefeated.

Floyd undefeated and not only has a win over Marquez but a dominating shutout win.

and Marquez last two wins is against Fedchenko and Cotto
                      Undefeated means nothing to me, this is a subjective P4P list, otherwise I would say that the P4P list should include Canelo, Chris John and yeah, Broner, who btw doesn't deserves to be up there.

And the P4P list is dynamic, it's changing all the time so even if Floyd beat Marquez a few years ago it doesn't mean that Marquez is not worthy of being among the best.

Since 2009 Marquez beat Díaz x2, Ramos, Fedchenko and IMO Pac x2.

And you may like it or not but Pacquiao was still a top 5 P4P fighter, undefeated since 2005 (The Bradley fight was bullshit) and a top fighter at 147.

I think still right now Pac would beat anyone at 147 except Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Working...
                      X