Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito Destroyed Pacquaio, He has Never Been the Same.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    He also ended Mosley and Cotto, They were never the same after him

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
      Would you think the same if Margarito was Puerto Rican??
      How dare you insinuate that race is the motoive behind my thread, Get your racist thinking ass out my thread. Hate fools like you, always turn everything into a damn racial debate. Why cant we just talk about the damn fucking subject of the thread without sensitive racially thinking ignorant people like you trying to turn it into something that its not.
      Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 12-11-2012, 11:18 PM.

Comment

yeah alright, mexicans are always the usual suspects.

Comment

TS..I believe that you are a dumb ass who is still swinging of that cheaters nuts. Typical mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            Both Cotto and Margarito did
            Spot on. Pac beat Cotto decisively but he earned it in blood. Cotto busted his ear big time. And that was weaksauce Cotto. Then along came Margarito and stained his pants with that body shot.... it was inevitable. Too big a toll.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              Pacquaio has never been the same since fighting Margarito. He has never been the Pacquaio of old, Margarito lost something that night but he also took Pacquaio prime with him. what yall think.
              The only thing that got taken that night was a piece of Margarito's orbital bone on Pacquiao's straight left..that was one of the worst beating of a man's face i've seen in a while

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                The only thing that got taken that night was a piece of Margarito's orbital bone on Pacquiao's straight left..that was one of the worst beating of a man's face i've seen in a while
                Then explain why Before Margarito Pacquaio was a damn beast, after Margarito Pacquaio never been the same, Look we aint saying that Margartio ****ing destroyed Pac or anything but these are just the facts. After Margarito Pacquaio has never been the same.

Comment

Yes Margarito damaged Pacquiaos hands with hes over sized face, i agree maybe that had plaster too we never know.

Comment

Why are people acting like pac came unscaved out of the Margarito fight...The man took a **** load of body shots even had to have a week of bed rest due to bruised ribs.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      Then explain why Before Margarito Pacquaio was a damn beast, after Margarito Pacquaio never been the same, Look we aint saying that Margartio ****ing destroyed Pac or anything but these are just the facts. After Margarito Pacquaio has never been the same.
                      You think he looked like a 'beast' v Clottey?

Comment

Working...
                      X