No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton Advises Pacquiao: Your Legacy is Secured, Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    he might get stetched again but not by marquez ..he seems to be planning to run away into the sunset with 1 win over pacquaio, thats his only dream and was part lucky he got it...
    He felt robbed in 2 fights, his mission was to right the wrongs and he's done that and luck had nothing to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
      the first punch was a wide looping right

while the second punch was a straight right can u dummies tell the difference?

if pac didnt stupidly jumped into that straight right it can possibly be a knockdown only and probably miss also

pac has granite chin that can survive a hard punch just so happen he was moving toward a hard punch which doubles the force
      Cry us a river lol..butt hurt b1tch hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        He felt robbed in 2 fights, his mission was to right the wrongs and he's done that and luck had nothing to do with it.
        he felt robbed all the time and wrongfully so...thats the only problem i have with him ..

Comment

he felt robbed all the time and wrongfully so...thats the only problem i have with him ..
          He had a case though, the fairest results would probably have been a draw in the 1st 3 fights. Neither really deserved to get a win even though i felt if there was to be a winner in the 2nd and 3rd it should have been JMM.

Comment

Pac's legacy was destroyed

Paq will be remembered for getting KO'd face first for 5 minutes out cold in a humiliating manner. no legacy just shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              He had a case though, the fairest results would probably have been a draw in the 1st 3 fights. Neither really deserved to get a win even though i felt if there was to be a winner in the 2nd and 3rd it should have been JMM.
              he had a case he won ..but did he have a case he got robbed? marquez and his fans seem to not not know the difference..

Comment

It's a sport; saying you don't want someone to wake up is pretty ****ed up. Even Marquez was concerned for Pacquiao. I suggest you seek professional help.

Comment

he might get stetched again but not by marquez ..he seems to be planning to run away into the sunset with 1 win over pacquaio, thats his only dream and was part lucky he got it...
                  Marquez hails from a proud boxing country, they all know whats up.

Marquez will live the rest of his life, being constantly reassured, that he won all 4 fights.

Come on man, even Jinkee knows that Marquez won all 4 fights, she has been around boxing most of her life, she aint no Pac-Tard.

Comment

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
                    I agree, Plankiao should not retire, I wanna see him get stretched again.

what you are saying is rediculas ! manny was easily winny the most rounds ! before the alleged knock out came !

Comment

• Manny has a purpose right and his hunger is back. His main goal right now is to rematch Marquez. He certainly believed the last fight was already in the bag but he screwed it up. Most probably he is itching right now to do it again Remember Pac has different set of mentally. This loss he will use it as motivation and inspiration unlike Hatton.

Comment

Working...
                      X