Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler-Froch II Master Thread. Post here. DO NOT make new threads.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nikosvault View Post
    Fair enough, Kessler landed some good shots early, but Froch kept flashing the jab in his face for the whole round and for the last minute landed many shots. Once again, If someone gave the round to Kessler, I would not argue against it too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Rounds 1,2,3,7,8,10,12 for Froch

Rounds 4,5,6,9,11 for Kessler

115-113 for Froch, close but clear

(that 118-110 judge's scorecard was ridiculous)
      shes the same blind bat who had cotto only winning one round against trout smh

Comment

• Comment

• Who was the idiot judge scoring 118-110? People like that should be banned from the sport. They destroy boxings credibility imo.

Well I admit it was close but clear in Froch's favour......no doubt. It looked like the big crowd got to Kessler after all. He seemed stiff and heavy in the legs imo.

The better man won
          Last edited by BoxIsBox; 05-26-2013, 02:26 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by nikosvault View Post
              Kessler always want to be in "perfect" position when he fights.

As he has slowed down, he is looking more awkward and shaky when he tries to regain his position.

Look at him doing the same thing in his prime:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT5_mKx4S-s&t=13m11s
              Your 100% right! Kessler looked like a worn dog in there. He slowed down just enough to make Froch look like the machine that he is anyway but much respect to Kessler for refusing to go out like "Lucian Booty."

One of the commentators mentioned that Kessler looked like an old 34 and Froch looked like a fresh 35 and they were right but Kessler had almost 30 pro fights by the time Froch turned pro.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
                Seriously?

Come on,you are a great poster don't fall into fanboy shit,Froch clearly won,you could make an argument for 7-5 (like you could in the first fight,which you kept banging on about) but thats it,the better man won on the night,both guys are warriors,its thats simple
                I'm just telling it like I scored it. I am not totally sure, but I think I had round 1-3 for Froch, 4-6 for Kessler, 7-8 for Froch, 9 Kessler, 10 Froch, 11 Kessler and 12 Froch.

Shiiiittt. That's 115-113 for Froch! Oh well. I'm not absolutely sure of my score in round 7-8.

Well as I said I felt Froch won. Now it's 1-1 between the 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  I'm just telling it like I scored it. I am not totally sure, but I think I had round 1-3 for Froch, 4-6 for Kessler, 7-8 for Froch, 9 Kessler, 10 Froch, 11 Kessler and 12 Froch.

Shiiiittt. That's 115-113 for Froch! Oh well. I'm not absolutely sure of my score in round 7-8.

Well as I said I felt Froch won. Now it's 1-1 between the 2.
                  One of those fights where froch had to win really, just to set up number 3

this needs a trilogy, these two deserve a classic trilogy

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    One of those fights where froch had to win really, just to set up number 3

this needs a trilogy, these two deserve a classic trilogy
                    Problem is I think Kessler knows Froch is that little bit better and I feel like that fight will have taken something from Mikkel as their first bout did. Froch seems to thrive on fights like that though!

Kessler has definitely earned the right to a rubber match and id watch if it got made but I cant see it myself

Comment

• Yeah.....I agree, but then again, with a little more luck, Kessler could have stopped the match in 11th round.

It could be interesting with #III in Germany or something ;o) if Mikkel and Carl wants it.

Comment

Working...
                      X