Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler-Froch II Master Thread. Post here. DO NOT make new threads.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major build up for Froch Ward 2..

Comment

• Could have seen anything from 6-6 to 7-5, I had it 7-5. Froch clearly won 6 rounds. Kessler rounds were close and a lot of the time I scored them for him by virtue of his punches being cleaner and nicer looking.

I thought Kessler was done in the first 3 rounds. His reflexes were awful but he did switch it up in the 4th in a close round I scored for him. Overall though, the decrease in his ability to react to shots and to come back with his own was the changer here. Something seemed to be slightly off and it was definitely due to his long career.

Good win for Froch. I was already aware he was the real deal but this is good for his legacy. Beating people who have a win over you is always good.

Great spirited performance by both men, very tough. Froch has one of the best chins in the game too, very fun fight.

Lets not get carried away though. Ward puts the same clinic on him he did the first time. Ward is simply a league above Froch in terms of boxing ability and ring intelligence.

Rigondeaux would UD Froch and Ward though, easy work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Froch got to Ward late in their fight. I don't think he would beat Ward, but he would give the man a better fight this time. Ward-Froch rematch!
        Maybe, but I'm more certain Ward comes with an even tighter game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Froch got to Ward late in their fight. I don't think he would beat Ward, but he would give the man a better fight this time. Ward-Froch rematch!
          I agree with this..

Comment

• @ Ward is not a fighting man like me and kessler..

So true..

Comment

• 117-111 easy. Kessler is not that good. Froch can't beat Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
                bwa hahahaah.
                youre a complete blithering idiot cornponio
                Do explain. My issue isn't that Froch one, more so the god awful commentating.

Comment

• Ward will 'lose' his passport

I want a trilogy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    Comfortable for Froch. Kessler didn't have enough in the tank to really stay inside the jab and take it to him.

Froch is a class act man. Crazy that some people think he's arrogant.
                    I didn't like him at first.

But I have become rather fond of him.

As of now, in my top 5 current favorite fighters.

Grown ass man, doing grown ass things, with a sense of humor.

Froch is that dude.

Comment

• I had Kessler winning that by four rounds. Disgusting hometown decision from the judges I'm sorry to report.

Comment

Working...
                      X