Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler-Froch II Master Thread. Post here. DO NOT make new threads.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    118-110 what the fuck?!
    There's rarely a fight where there's not 1 awful scorecard.

Comment

• Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
      8-4 Froch imo great fight. I still feel Ward would be way too fast for Froch
      You might be right,but Froch has to risk being KO'd(which I don't believe he was his last time out)and make Ward exchange when he does not want to..If Froch can accomplish that he has a great shot against Ward..Show Ward no respect..Because your right,Froch can not outbox Ward..

Comment

• 118-110 was wide but the right guy won

Comment

• I'm feeling pretty good about mentioning Froch in that thread about best jabs.

Comment

• 115-112 for me. Most refs wouldve called tko i the 12

Comment

• That was some of the most biased commentating I've ever listened to. I had Kessler 7 rounds to 5. Froch lands with his palms and his forehands a lot, and Kessler has some god awful balance whenever a gust of wind even catches him, Froch's punches look stronger than how they actually landed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                You might be right,but Froch has to risk being KO'd(which I don't believe he was his last time out)and make Ward exchange when he does not want to..If Froch can accomplish that he has a great shot against Ward..Show Ward no respect..Because your right,Froch can not outbox Ward..
                Ward did hurt his hand bad in that fight

Comment

• lol @ 118-110

Comment

• Good fight. Froch wanted it more but had to go though hell to get it.

Comment

• What a fight and war

Comment

Working...
                      X