Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler-Froch II Master Thread. Post here. DO NOT make new threads.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe.......

He definately has put too much pressure on himself ;o)

If you look at my post on previous page, you can see his mental defeat at weigh in.

Comment

• It's possible that he's peaked too early, I hope not but if he looks physically under par again I'll be pissed off and kessler would deserve to win for preparing better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Collins View Post
        It's possible that he's peaked too early, I hope not but if he looks physically under par again I'll be pissed off and kessler would deserve to win for preparing better.
        I've just been thinking about it lately. I'm afraid he's a bit too riled up and maybe he wants it a bit too much.

But then again, maybe he's just really fit and firing. He just needs to preserve that energy for the fight. I think he's surprised at how calm and collected Kessler was at the weigh-in.

Comment

• Maybe he is as ready as can be.....

Froch had been shouting about Kessler getting a taste of the hostillity during weigh in, but Kessler actually came out on top.

People are talking about Froch having revenge as the drive for this fight, but they forget that for Kessler this fight is the ticket to get a Ward rematch in Denmark. He has everything to fight for.

It's gonna be very very exiting imo.......and probably very even.

Comment

• Just watched the weigh in from yesterday. I wish I could have heard what they were saying to each other. Hard to say but Froch seemed a little uneasy with all the pointing and patting he did during the face-off. WHat that means for the fight?? Probably nothing. I had Kessler taking the first fight, and I expect him to take this one as well in another barn burner.

Comment

• According to kessler, Froch started to whine about not beeing in shape last time, and this time he was.....Kessler laughed and said he was 10 times better now and so on.

When Kessler said, "So...you're going to kill me eh? I'm ready to kill you first", Froched looked down and said something along the lines of "It wasn't meant like that...." etc.

Kessler was asked what he saw in Froch' eyes during the face to face and said, "I saw fear".....and asked what Froch had seen in his, he said....."victory" LOL

He believes in it himself......the question is......can he deliver?
              Last edited by BoxIsBox; 05-25-2013, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                I've just been thinking about it lately. I'm afraid he's a bit too riled up and maybe he wants it a bit too much.

But then again, maybe he's just really fit and firing. He just needs to preserve that energy for the fight. I think he's surprised at how calm and collected Kessler was at the weigh-in.
                He shouldn't really have been surprised by how calm kessler was I mean kessler always looks, from what I remember, calm at the weigh in, doesn't seem to get nervous like froch does.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxIsBox View Post
                  According to kessler, Froch started to whine about not beeing in shape last time, and this time he was.....Kessler laughed and said he was 10 times better now and so on.

When Kessler said, "So...you're going to kille me eh? I'm ready to kill you first", Froched looked down and said something along the lines of "It wasn't meant like that...." etc.

Kessler was asked what he saw in Froch' eyes during the face to face and said, "I saw fear".....and asked what Froch had seen in his, he said....."victory" LOL

He believes in it himself......the question is......can he deliver?
                  I'm not too bothered about how froch looks in the face off anyway, froch does get nervous because he wants to win so bad and doesn't hide it well but he should be alright once he gets in there.

Comment

• Well........it is in the ring the battle is fought, I agree. I hope the best for Kessler, but I'm afraid of Froch.

I still think it's hard to call...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Collins View Post
                      He shouldn't really have been surprised by how calm kessler was I mean kessler always looks, from what I remember, calm at the weigh in, doesn't seem to get nervous like froch does.
                      I just think Froch is hoping the crowd gets to Kessler like it did to Bute.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a mix of boos and cheers for Kessler. Don't think it will be as one sided as Froch expects. But let's see.

Only hours away!!

Comment

Working...
                      X