Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez insist on drug testing if he is to fight again.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Heredia said, he helped his clients flout the rules and easily avoided detection. Substances like human growth hormone and the blood booster erythropoietin, or EPO, are still virtually impossible to detect, and "it is still easy to use testosterone" with fast-acting creams, he said.

"You combine all these things - boom! - you get amazing results (Marquez ko Pacquiao)," Mr. Heredia said.

"I’ve created 20 different drugs that are still undetectable for the doping testers" - Heredia.

“I am a clean fighter,” predicting his drug tests in Nevada will come back negative and I’ll seek to do random, Olympic-style testing before in my next fight." - Marquez

LMAO! Marquez who are you fooling though?
    Last edited by boxer.exposed; 12-11-2012, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
      he had already said this when he was interviewed days before the fight in Vegas, only faggot fans like check hooks and puga aka danceswithfire aka 100 other alts refuse to acknowledge this.

Even Memo was open to it before the fight happened.

Thanks for posting this video, Cuauhtli.

Comment

You are a liar and a scumbag. Marquez is a divine boxer he did not develop outstanding power his counter punching intelligence and the fact he is the superior fighter are the only reason he destroyed Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
          You are a liar and a scumbag. Marquez is a divine boxer he did not develop outstanding power his counter punching intelligence and the fact he is the superior fighter are the only reason he destroyed Pac.
          True. Marquez hired Heredia just for fun.
          Last edited by boxer.exposed; 12-11-2012, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
            guess this rules out a fifth fight.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...,3841205.story

“after working hard for four months in Mexico. If I continue fighting, I’d like to do Olympic-style anti-doping tests with my opponent.”

thoughts?

Marquez insist on drug testing if he is to fight again?

Mark your calenders folks cause Pacquiao/Marquez 5 is happening on Neveruaury the 8th 2013 cause "Pacquiao is afraid of needles".

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
              Marquez insist on drug testing if he is to fight again?

Mark your calenders folks cause Pacquiao/Marquez 5 is happening on Neveruaury the 8th 2013 cause "Pacquiao is afraid of needles".
              Mr. Heredia said, he helped his clients flout the rules and easily avoided detection. Substances like human growth hormone and the blood booster erythropoietin, or EPO, are still virtually impossible to detect, and "it is still easy to use testosterone" with fast-acting creams, he said.

"You combine all these things - boom! - you get amazing results (Marquez ko Pacquiao)," Mr. Heredia said.

"I’ve created 20 different drugs that are still undetectable for the doping testers" - Heredia.

“I am a clean fighter,” predicting his drug tests in Nevada will come back negative and I’ll seek to do random, Olympic-style testing before in my next fight." - Marquez
              LMAO!

Comment

Well unlike Pacquiao,he is doing the right thing to shut up the people who are accusing him
                Manny could have done it for other fights to prove to Floyd that it was about not bowing to Floyds demands

Comment

Marquez-Pac 5 isn't happening then.

The soon-to-be-built new stadium needs 6 months for its cut to heal.

Or something.

Comment

Or something.

Comment

Or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X