Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Considering His Father As a Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roger should stop going to Quizno's for all those sammies. But that shit is really damn good, I can't blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      who cares ..pac had zero trouble with hoya..floyd got away with a split decision...
      Pacquiao never has trouble with weight drain fighters.He`s 12-0 against weight drained fighters.Pacquiao is kryptonite to weight drain fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        and what's really funny is that he actually went life and death with a shot to shit Cotto.

Pacquiao, Margarito, and even Trout all beat him significantly worse LOL
        Yeah and Marquez got killed against a Floyd coming off a 2 year layoff and Marquez was probably on roids just like he was in the Pacquiao fight.He only beat Pacquiao cause his roids was stronger then Pacquiao`s.Pacquiao needs to do a back door deal with Marquez`s conditioning coach to even up the odds next time.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
          Yeah and Marquez got killed against a Floyd coming off a 2 year layoff and Marquez was probably on roids just like he was in the Pacquiao fight.He only beat Pacquiao cause his roids was stronger then Pacquiao`s.Pacquiao needs to do a back door deal with Marquez`s conditioning coach to even up the odds next time.
          Wow, Floyd fans are now accusing Marquez of roids?

That thread earlier was correct, Floyd fans are bitter that Marquez is getting so much attention for knocking out the guy that Floyd relentlessly ducked.

You people are truly pathetic. Educate yourself, please .
          Last edited by thuggery; 12-11-2012, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            Wow, Floyd fans are now accusing Marquez of roids?

That thread earlier was correct, Floyd fans are bitter that Marquez is getting so much attention for knocking out the guy that Floyd relentlessly ducked.

You people are truly pathetic. Educate yourself, please .

No actually we are celebrating the fact that the Pac groupies like yourself are suicidal since your god got ko`ed by a senior citizen who had better roids then Pac did.It gives real boxing fans hope that the message board will be clear of nut hugging ******s like yourself.

And did Pacquiao finally get over his "fear of needles".I was wrong about Pacquiao i always thought his Tatoos came from needles now i realize his tattoos are just the stick on types (sarcasm).

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
              No actually we are celebrating the fact that the Pac groupies like yourself are suicidal since your god got ko`ed by a senior citizen who had better roids then Pac did.It gives real boxing fans hope that the message board will be clear of nut hugging ******s like yourself.

And did Pacquiao finally get over his "fear of needles".I was wrong about Pacquiao i always thought his Tatoos came from needles now i realize his tattoos are just the stick on types (sarcasm).
              Yeah totally. Anyway, did you make that ****** forum yet that you were talking about, where all the groupies such as yourself can post?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                fcuck this god damn coward...and fcuk his god damn crackhead daddy too...

YOU MAD

Comment

FLOYD BEST IN THE WORLD..BEAT THE BUMQUEZ UP LIKE A G..NOW PAC FANS MAD AS HELL THAT THEiR HERO KISSED THE FLOOR ..FLOYD = NO LOSSES..

Comment

I find it funny these dummies who keep qouting that I'm A rich Coward video lack comprehension of what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                      Yeah totally. Anyway, did you make that ****** forum yet that you were talking about, where all the groupies such as yourself can post?
                      Nah i put it on hold cause i don`t want to miss you Pac groupies jumping to your deaths.I wanna hear that splat sound and see what Pac groupie guts look like.I wanna study Pac groupies insides so i could see what makes you people so stupid and nuthugging.

Comment

Working...
                      X