Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who can beat Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of hurt pac tards in this thread......floyds win over jmm is a better win than anything on pac's resume.

Comment

the only person who can beat floyd is Sergio Martinez,sergio has the same hand speed as floyd,he has a good chin(chavez was weighing over 180 and still couldnt KO him) and is a warrior and will take the fight to floyd,martinez can fight at 154 and floyd has a belt at 154, but we all know floyd aint gonna fight martinez so no point talking about it

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
        Lol u ms cleo are funny ass hell so u made a thread sayin shane was shot after he knocked out margarito post it please
        Come one now. Shane was shot to **** before Margarito. The proof is in the pudding. He went life and death against Mayorga...Mayorga. Then, after Mayweather, he went life and and death against Sergio Mora...Sergio Mora. Are you gonna tell me Mayweather destroyed Mosley, brutalized him, raped him, and Sergio Mora got the left overs. Aww, man. This is too funny. It sucks that you try to justify a victory over Grandpa Shane Mosley as legit, and as Mayweather beating a "P4P fighter." Like I said, this is too funny.

Comment

Martinez could beat him. Canelo wouldn't beat him because you need quickness of foot to beat Mayweather, and this is a trait Alvarez doesn't have.

Martinez should be calling out Mayweather like crazy now that the prospect of a Mayweather-Pacquiao fight is officially dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
            Come one now. Shane was shot to **** before Margarito. The proof is in the pudding. He went life and death against Mayorga...Mayorga. Then, after Mayweather, he went life and and death against Sergio Mora...Sergio Mora. Are you gonna tell me Mayweather destroyed Mosley, brutalized him, raped him, and Sergio Mora got the left overs. Aww, man. This is too funny. It sucks that you try to justify a victory over Grandpa Shane Mosley as legit, and as Mayweather beating a "P4P fighter." Like I said, this is too funny.
            smart keep jumping over margarito lol,shane raped the guy who just raped cotto.

margarito had so much hype surrounding him he was supposed to send shane into the retirement home but of course u being ms cleo u knew shane would win lol gtfo.

shane didn't get that ranking for nothing i love how you fools just know the future past and present after the sh** already happened.

it just amazing you guys can predict so accurately how a fight will go after you and the whole damn neighborhood already seen it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
              Martinez could beat him. Canelo wouldn't beat him because you need quickness of foot to beat Mayweather, and this is a trait Alvarez doesn't have.

Martinez should be calling out Mayweather like crazy now that the prospect of a Mayweather-Pacquiao fight is officially dead.
              i wish martinez would go down and have a fight there first and not try to make his first fight back down at 154 against floyd it just opens the floodgates for excuses.

Comment

smart keep jumping over margarito lol,shane raped the guy who just raped cotto.

margarito had so much hype surrounding him he was supposed to send shane into the retirement home but of course u being ms cleo u knew shane would win lol gtfo.

shane didn't get that ranking for nothing i love how you fools just know the future past and present after the sh** already happened.

it just amazing you guys can predict so accurately how a fight will go after you and the whole damn neighborhood already seen it lol.
                Alright, you win. Mayweather-Mosley was this ridiculously hard challenge that Mayweather took. The fight was brutal, it was bloody, and Mayweather overcame all kinds of adversity. Mosley was a beast in that fight and Mayweather will never face a beast like that again. Mosley gave him all he could handle for 12 rounds and gave Mayweather the fight of his life. We will never forger about the performance #3 P4P fighter Shane Mosley put on during that night. Mosley came to fight and put on a hell of a performance. #3 P4P fighter Mosley left it all in the ring that night.

Comment

Martinez, Trout and possibly Lara could beat Mayweather. Taller, slick counter-punching southpaws with equal or longer reach are his kryptonite, that's why he's never fought one. I also feel a prime P.Will would have given him a run for his money.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                    Alright, you win. Mayweather-Mosley was this ridiculously hard challenge that Mayweather took. The fight was brutal, it was bloody, and Mayweather overcame all kinds of adversity. Mosley was a beast in that fight and Mayweather will never face a beast like that again. Mosley gave him all he could handle for 12 rounds and gave Mayweather the fight of his life. We will never forger about the performance #3 P4P fighter Shane Mosley put on during that night. Mosley came to fight and put on a hell of a performance. #3 P4P fighter Mosley left it all in the ring that night.
                    Originally posted by Sparkman0811
                    Marquez' last fight: raped Pacquiao by ktfo.

Mayweather's last fight: went toe-to-toe against a guy Pacquiao sodomized and raped.
                    lmao,weren't u just criticizing floyd in another thread for going 12 hard rounds with cotto.

damn if he do damn if he don't lol.

Comment

lmao,weren't u just criticizing floyd in another thread for going 12 hard rounds with cotto.

damn if he do damn if he don't lol.
                      What is your point? He took on Cotto thinking he was good for the taking, yet still struggles against him. What is your point? Margarito raped and sodomized Cotto, Pacquiao raped and sodomized Cotto, and Floyd goes 12 hard rounds against a twice previously raped and sodomized Cotto. It defies logic. Guess what, I have favorite fighters, too. However, I am willing to acknowledge when they take bull**** fights and when they duck and dodge fighters. I do not follow them blindly. I have a brain, therefore I use it.

Comment

Working...
                      X