Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people want a 5th Pac vs JMM fight?**BANNED FOR CREATING 1000000PAC-JMM thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Id love a fifth fight.. it would be pointless if JMM dominated from start to finish, but it was back and forth and JMM was getting ****ed up at the end.
    Bingo Reed. End thread.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
      To me, that was the perfect ending to a great story. If Pacquiao got the knock out, it would have been just as great. That knock out wasn't one of those referee stoppage knockouts. That knock out was the knock out to end it all. Why would anyone want a 5th fight? Yeah sure, it would be a great fight to watch. And I would definitely tune in if it happened. But as a fan of both these guys, I think they did enough for us. To demand a 5th fight would be ****ed up on our part because they would probably do it too. As a human being, that's a little ****ed up. It ended in a great way. That closure was good for both Pac and JMM. I know the Pacquiao fans want a rematch because they were unsatisfied with who got knocked out, but a 5th fight would lead to a 6th fight and so on. So my point is, rather than demanding for a 5th fight, be a little concerned for their health and be satisfied with 4 great fights.
      The devoted people of pinoysville are devastated ther immortal he god pacqko his lifeless body deeply moved them he was indeed a fine fighter but his bumbling half ******ed trainer let him down yet
      Again I hope freddie chokes and
      Convulses on his own lung
      I do however wish the best to mayweather
      Fans the best and most enthused fanatics
      Also big
      Up
      Your
      Chest if
      You think jinkee deep throats bob
      Arums purple headed womb buster

Comment

at this point , a fifth fight is a must....

Comment

5th is necessary. hell they should go to best of 7

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            Id love a fifth fight.. it would be pointless if JMM dominated from start to finish, but it was back and forth and JMM was getting ****ed up at the end.
            I guess we can expect a 6th fight, and a 7th, and an 8th fight and so forth then. Like I said before, that's a little ****ed up. These two will always have a back and forth type of fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
              I guess we can expect a 6th fight, and a 7th, and an 8th fight and so forth then. Like I said before, that's a little ****ed up. These two will always have a back and forth type of fight.
              So what?!?! As long as they make them entertaining I'm all for it. I love a good fight and not some boring shit with a ton of clinches boxers display these days.

Comment

Lets get it on!

if the 5th wont happen then what fight would we await for that could level the thrill and excitement that pac and marq engendered? with this promotional feud killing boxing until that very dying seconds of round 6. I think the fifth is much more anticipated by planet earth than a fight with mayweather against either guys.. lets grab the opportunity while its there and prove that MMA is nowhere near comparable to boxing..
                But i just have a feeling that marq would decline such.. remembering after their first encounter, it took 4 years for the rematch for marquez was just ****ing scared to kiss the canvass again..
                I just hope that the offer would that be big that would be difficult for marquez to turn down and he acts like a mexican.
                Knowing that marq is equally dangerous as pac, with lethal ryt hand.. i suggest pac to train like he did for dela hoya.. throw left, bob and move to the ryt until marquez's face is busted and ripe for the kill..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  So what?!?! As long as they make them entertaining I'm all for it. I love a good fight and not some boring shit with a ton of clinches boxers display these days.
                  the rock and steve austin of boxing

Comment

Their fights are exciting as hell. I like to watch exciting boxing matches. Ergo, I will watch a fifth fight if it happens.

Comment

I understand that pacquiao fans want a fifth fight. Pac looked good, mobile, good headmovment and he hit marquez repeteadly with good shots. I thought Pac looked better and more motivated then he has looked in a while. Still i think the best decision for Marquez would be to retire. This is the perfect ending for his career, he outboxed pac in their third fight and now in the fourth he knocked him out brutally. He will never have a better fight to retire on and be remebered for then this. He is 39 years, this is a perfect opportunity to walk away and not do what Roy did.

Comment

Working...
                      X