Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Says Marquez Was No Stronger Than Before

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny deserves a lot of respect for the way he has handled this loss!! If only his fans had mannys type of balls!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fire and Fear View Post
      If you're insinuating JMM chin was better from steroids, he was as hurt as he's been since the first round of the first fight.
      I expected someone to accuse of something. But no, I'm not.

Comment

Anybody know why PAC is always head hunting when he fights Marquez? He was going to for the body against Clottey and Margarito (buckled Margarito with the body shot). Guess he was focusing on getting the KO and underestimated Marquez.
        Last edited by funks; 12-11-2012, 01:50 AM.

Comment

no stronger than before? Manny is already in cancun vacationing

Last edited by julian25; 12-11-2012, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Pacquiao is ATG win or loss

Comment

This fight was fair and square. Manny finally got caught with a great shot, that's boxing. All this hating on Marquez is exactly what brings down this sport. Get over it. Move on.

Comment

I told people this would happen why??

CAUSE MANNY TRIED TO GO BACK TO HIS BUM RUSH ALL OUT ACTION STYLE,MANNY HAS SLOWED AND PLUS MARQUEZ HAS HIS TIMING DOWN,MARQUEZ JUST NEEDED TO TIME HIM LUNGING IN AND HE DID,I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN AND POSTED IT IN A THREAD BEFORE THE FIGHT HAPPENED.HE HAS BEEN WORKING ON THE SHOT AND EVEN DROPPED A SPARRING PARTNER WITH IT

Comment

If Pacquiao says so. It did seem a little curious to some how much respect he showed Marquez in III. I think we're understanding why now.

Comment

JMM worked his butt off to get stronger though, shots fired from Manny?

jk but seriously class act from Pac. He knows where they're going with those questions and he's not gonna take the bait.

Comment

[QUOTE=MASTER1454;12798443]
                      Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                      Yeah you are. The man done said he was reckless, what the hell else you want?
                      I'm not ****ting on the man, I just don't think he's been "classy". He's basically describing what happened, surprising he actually remembers. Being classy would be saying "I finally got bested by a great punch", which many fighters say after taking less of a put down than manny did. The way he's handling it for a congressman/public figure is borderline normal.

Comment

Working...
                      X