No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Says Marquez Was No Stronger Than Before

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DadeCounty305 View Post
    If you look at the birds eye view, PAC tripped over JMM left foot as the perfect punch was on its way. Don't make a stupid comment like you post. Pro athletes make MISTAKES too. Trust me I know!
    He tripped on a punch.

Comment

Pac has a bunch of B!tche$ as fans for real. If Marquez had hit any other fighter with that punch I bet they would have been seeing stars too or at least dazed on the mat depending how thoro their beard would be. All these excuses are pathetic. Manny came in with his stutter step fake jab and got his jaw cracked. Marquez stepped out the way and put his right fist through Manny's skull. Anyone get hit with a punch like that they're going down. This is how you know dudes don't watch boxing talking about "Oh,Marquez never had that kind of power before". Did these idiots check his KO %? Or the other fighters he put out? Dumb @ss's I swear. Pacquiao ain't making no excuses and I give him props for that because I was sure they would be talking a whole lotta nothing. Marquez trained his ass off for that fight and was determined like a mofo to KO Pacquiao. He said it before and did it.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        Pac has a bunch of B!tche$ as fans for real. If Marquez had hit any other fighter with that punch I bet they would have been seeing stars too or at least dazed on the mat depending how thoro their beard would be. All these excuses are pathetic. Manny came in with his stutter step fake jab and got his jaw cracked. Marquez stepped out the way and put his right fist through Manny's skull. Anyone get hit with a punch like that they're going down. This is how you know dudes don't watch boxing talking about "Oh,Marquez never had that kind of power before". Did these idiots check his KO %? Or the other fighters he put out? Dumb @ss's I swear. Pacquiao ain't making no excuses and I give him props for that because I was sure they would be talking a whole lotta nothing. Marquez trained his ass off for that fight and was determined like a mofo to KO Pacquiao. He said it before and did it.

is it true that you predicted the 6 round KO?

Comment

Originally posted by DadeCounty305 View Post
          If you look at the birds eye view, PAC tripped over JMM left foot as the perfect punch was on its way. Don't make a stupid comment like you post. Pro athletes make MISTAKES too. Trust me I know!
          His only mistake was to underestimate his opponent, but having fought 3 times is the DUMBEST mistake you could make. And don't give me that tripping excuse, you're looking at it in super slow mo, that punch was well on its way before that, it was inevitable; even the ref's expression changed when he sees the punch coming. And if your measuring stick is a bunch of sleaze-bags than yeah "classy" -___-

Comment

Originally posted by sapo1 View Post
            manny pac got MEXICUTED!!!!!

And for those flips who are crying lucky punch!!!! it was the same punch that marquez dropped manny with in the 3rd round!!!!!!

hahahah!!!! braahahaha!!!! cry flips cry!!!!!
            JMM has every reason to rejoice, and he should enjoy it while it last. After all he got what he was dreaming for, for a long time and fair enough for him. There should be no more 5th fight if I were JMM because he might not end up in his favor next time around and will retire in disappointment. I say so because Pac dominating the action before that flashed right hook, and that well placed hit was been there, laid down to kill Pac in their previous 3 fights but only this time hit the mark perfectly. Partially, because of Pac admittance that he was been careless this time and paid the price.

But I believe on Pac that the punch in R3 that put him down was expected only a little bit too late for him to react. And the impact of course is different from the one he did not notice at all in R6. If you don't understand that then you don't know much ***** about boxing.

And the way you reacted seems there's rivalry bet. Phils and Mex. Some few Pac fans called him Mexecutiner, yet he doesn't like him to be called like this. Because for him there wasno rivalry at all, just so happened that Mexico produced much of the quality boxers that Pac needed into the ring. His lost is not at all personal to him but that's what the sport evolved.

To JMM despite of anything, a very big congratulations and you deserves all the accolades of defeating Pac in a very convincing fashion. No room for any negative comment this time. But with your age at 39 and progressing to 40 next year is old enough in boxing. I think it's time to hang up your gloves and retire as champion with a smile in your face. You will always be remembered as one ot the ATG in our time, Champ!
            Last edited by SceneSpectator!; 12-10-2012, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus Flower View Post
              is it true that you predicted the 6 round KO?
              Nah, I didn't predict the 6 round KO. I knew that if Marquez went to Manny's body more then it would help strengthen his chances to win more convincingly but no way did I know he would put Pac out in the 6th round. I take no credit for that. I just always knew that JMM was a better technical fighter than Pacquiao and he can make the adjustments better and I have been consistent with this theory for years on here.
              Last edited by GRUSTLER; 12-10-2012, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                ROFL who are you trying to fool. Kudos to Marquez for the KO and the win but don't sit here and try to tell people he is all natural. Hint, Memo's specialty was helping athlete's pass drug tests.

Doesn't change the fact that Pac got careless and Marquez bingoed him, just don't try and act that JMM is all natural.
                Yeah, because you've been trained to detect PEDs just by looking at a man physique. He came in 1lb heavier than he did against Mayweather and given that muscle is denser than fat than he didn't really put on much muscle. He just had a better training program and minimized his body fat. It seems that just because the media feeds you something ppl are quick to crucify somebody; guilty until proven innocent... Sheesh!

Comment

If Pacquiao believes that Marquez was no stronger than before then somebody must to tell him he is wrong. Marquez is definitely a lot stronger now and Pacquiao a lesser fighter than he once was. And somebody needs to tell him that too.

Comment

I just heard a commentator on a local sports radio talk show saying that he believed that Marquez was juiced on roids. All I can say is that he must be a Pacman fan!

Comment

Marquez put everything into that one punch. All his years of frustration, anger, pride, passion, determination, motivation. He had power because it came from inside. Never stand in the way of a determined man on a mission.

Comment

Working...
                      X