No announcement yet.

What can Marquez do to surpass Chavez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by liraj View Post
    Marquez would have beat Chavez at 130,135,and 140. you guy's know it's true.
    Aww, man. You guys are funny. You mean the Marquez who struggled against dudes like a faded ass Casamayor, part time Diaz, & bum ass Katsidis? The same Marquez who went life and death with a faded ass Barrera? Chavez rapes & sodomizes him. Look at Chavez' resume and the champions he beat and raped. I'm talking about guys like Ramirez, Rosario, Taylor, Camacho, LaPorte, Lockridge, and Mayweather. These were tough dudes who Chavez straight up sodomized.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
      Aww, man. You guys are funny. You mean the Marquez who struggled against dudes like a faded ass Casamayor, part time Diaz, & bum ass Katsidis? The same Marquez who went life and death with a faded ass Barrera? Chavez rapes & sodomizes him. Look at Chavez' resume and the champions he beat and raped. I'm talking about guys like Ramirez, Rosario, Taylor, Camacho, LaPorte, Lockridge, and Mayweather. These were tough dudes who Chavez straight up sodomized.
      Randall.......................

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Randall.......................
        Chavez was on the decline since before the Randall fight. This dude was dominating fighters since the early 80's and by the time the Randall fight came along, Chavez was already past his prime. The Frankie Randall fight is what Marquez V is to Pacquiao, except less severe. I think the Meldrick Taylor fight took a lot out of him. That was a brutal fight, both ways. Chavez' style had a lot to do with his shelf life. He fought at a brutal pace, always inside fighting. That's real fighting. I'm talking about Castillo-Corrales I type fights, throughout his career. That was Chavez' style. Brutal.

Comment

Chavez was on the decline since before the Randall fight.

and Marquez wasn't? LoL did you ever see him at Featherweight? he built most of his legacy in his 30's when he was over the hill. He got to Casa in his mid 30s.

in other words you're nuthugging Chavez but shitting on Marquez. "Can't bring up Randall, Chavez was past prime, but A mid 30's Marquez in his 3rd weight class is fair play"

Comment

wouldn't call these "raped"

Ramirez and Laporte were close fights that could have gone either way.

Taylor was dominating the fight until that b.s. stoppage and by the time they met again in the rematch, Taylor was already damaged goods.

Camacho was never the same after the Rosario fight, he ran like a b1tch in all his other fights. He wasn't prime but neither was Chavez when they met up.

Comment

If he rematches and beats up mayweather,move up and beat canelo @154 that would definitely surpasses chavez

Comment

Top 3.
                Morales, Marquez & Chavez.
                And No Chavez doesn't sit at #1.

Comment

KO Floyd, pretty sure he would be hailed King and recognized as a saint in Mexico if he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                    wouldn't call these "raped"

Ramirez and Laporte were close fights that could have gone either way.

Taylor was dominating the fight until that b.s. stoppage and by the time they met again in the rematch, Taylor was already damaged goods.

Camacho was never the same after the Rosario fight, he ran like a b1tch in all his other fights. He wasn't prime but neither was Chavez when they met up.
                    Taylor took a beating, even if he was clowning Chavez for 12 rounds. Camacho ran. You're probably right about LaPorte and Ramirez, though. I know the LaPorte fight was a tough fight for both dudes. I mostly meant raping dudes like Rosario and Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Micka View Post
                      Top 3.
                      Morales, Marquez & Chavez.
                      And No Chavez doesn't sit at #1.
                      I think the top 5 are

Chavez, Sanchez, Marquez, Morales & Finito

in no particular order

Olivares and Master Barrera after that

Comment

Working...
                      X