No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao's Wife, Mother Asking For Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
    It is just as Donaire-Narvaez, it doesn´t matter Narvaez is technically better, it was too small. And lets be honest, Floyd would have never fought Márquez if Márquez had a genuine welter body frame. Emanuel Steward never gave Floyd any credit for beating Márquez, I wont either, just like people doesn´t give Canelo any credit for beating Mosley.
    1.) it was clearly obvious that Mosley was shot before he fought Canelo, that is why Canelo does not deserve any credit..... whereas Marquez was not shot when he fought Mayweather

2.) Marquez just beat stretched Pacquiao out face-first like a plank

3.) If Marquez can KTFO Pacquiao, but Mayweather gets no credit for beating Marquez, then clearly Pacquiao is not on Mayweathers level either

You could be right.

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
      Stop crying b1tch

Here, something to cheer you up.....

Fraudulent fans don't you wish that was your hero Floyd-roid landing that punch on Pacquaio. But Floyd-roid is probably somewhere in a cave right now counting money right now. Or suffering the side effects from ROID-RAGE, and beating up his baby mother and security guards!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
        Let me break it down for you a little simpler so you could have full understanding. First off Fraudulent gets 0 respect from me for beating Baldomir. Baldomir was just a bum plain and simply. Second the hypothetical comments was in response to all you fraudulent fans that talk and say what he would have done to an opponent once he gets beat my someone else. Third as stated those opponents (marg. pwill. pac, Martinez etc etc etc.) that roid ducked and dodged would have pose floyd-roid some serious life and death problems in the ring.
        So Baldomir, who was at one point in his career the undisputed welterweight champion of the world. Something Margarito, Williams, Pac, nor Martinez has ever accomplished, was a bum. And Mayweather is due 100% of the blame for Margarito, Williams, and Pac losing to much lesser opponents when they were in prime position to receive a shot at the true, best fighter of the era. Gotcha.

Comment

• He should continue fighting, would be enjoyable to see him put to sleep again. Hatton should continue fighting also.

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
            1.) it was clearly obvious that Mosley was shot before he fought Canelo, that is why Canelo does not deserve any credit..... whereas Marquez was not shot when he fought Mayweather

2.) Marquez just beat stretched Pacquiao out face-first like a plank

3.) If Marquez can KTFO Pacquiao, but Mayweather gets no credit for beating Marquez, then clearly Pacquiao is not on Mayweathers level either

You could be right.
            What you don't seem to understand is that these fanatical weirdos are in such a scramble mode to make the last 3-4 years of their pathetic lives meaningful that they don't even realize that ****in on Floyd's win over JMM makes their fallen hero look even worse than the now famous face down ass up shot of this past Sat.

Comment

• First Manny makes Jinkee cry by cheating on her with slutty pop stars and now hes making her cry by getting KTFO.

Can we just have one week go by where Pac isnt making Jinkee cry?

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                What you don't seem to understand is that these fanatical weirdos are in such a scramble mode to make the last 3-4 years of their pathetic lives meaningful that they don't even realize that ****in on Floyd's win over JMM makes their fallen hero look even worse than the now famous face down ass up shot of this past Sat.
                That Marquez that knocked out Pacman Saturday night, wasn't the same fighter that was moving up in weight for the first time to face Roidweather. That Marquez was cheated out of a Catchweight and never fought above 135. This Marquez was more prepared and had two fights under his belt over 140. Plus you act like Marquez "hattoned" pacquaio. I could see if this was there first fight and Marquez touched Pacquaio and Pacquaio fell face first. Pacqauio already had damaged Marquez in previous fights and they had history. Plus PacMan was winning this fight he just got caught with a punch. But your using floyd-roid logic so I expected it to be off the charts with stupidity.

Plus style make fights, didn't' you say something like that earlier?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
                  That Marquez that knocked out Pacman Saturday night, wasn't the same fighter that was moving up in weight for the first time to face Roidweather. That Marquez was cheated out of a Catchweight and never fought above 135. This Marquez was more prepared and had two fights under his belt over 140. Plus you act like Marquez "hattoned" pacquaio. I could see if this was there first fight and Marquez touched Pacquaio and Pacquaio fell face first. Pacqauio already had damaged Marquez in previous fights and they had history. Plus PacMan was winning this fight he just got caught with a punch. But your using floyd-roid logic so I expected it to be off the charts with stupidity.

Plus style make fights, didn't' you say something like that earlier?
                  Oh that's right. The JMM that fought Mayweather is no where the the moster that Pac faced. You know, since boxing is littered with fighters who get better and better the closer they get to 40. Its funny how the only fight JMM has looked like crap above the 135 limit is the one he fought against Floyd.

As for Pac not getting "Hattoned", you're right. I thought Pac looked as good against JMM as he ever has. And I place more of the blame on Roach not being able to adjust to the fact that Pac was outboxing JMM and have him take his foot off the gas just a little. See, that's what great fighters do, adjust. Floyd never gets caught being careless because he's always thinking in there. That's what seperates him from a guy like Pac. Pac only knows one speed. Floyd knows that throwing his fastball in the low 90s for 8 innings is more productive that throwing it 100 for three.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
                    It is just as Donaire-Narvaez, it doesn´t matter Narvaez is technically better, it was too small. And lets be honest, Floyd would have never fought Márquez if Márquez had a genuine welter body frame. Emanuel Steward never gave Floyd any credit for beating Márquez, I wont either, just like people doesn´t give Canelo any credit for beating Mosley.
                    Well manny was and is technicaly better than margacheato and thats why he won. Like i said marquez is a world class fighter like mayweather but was too slow (hand speed and foot work) to land some flush leather.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
                      He should continue fighting, would be enjoyable to see him put to sleep again. Hatton should continue fighting also.
                      makes sense given your user name!

Comment

Working...
                      X