No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao's Wife, Mother Asking For Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
    Naw you didn't miss nothing. Just talking about how floyd-roid-weather is a coward an opportunist and a cherry picker. And how he ducked Paul Williams and Margarito. And how he scared of Pacquaio and Martinez that's about it.
    Butt hurt little kid LOL Pac has the biggest bunch of whiny hatters as fans , Its not Floyds fault Manny was a WW hype job , he offered him 50/50 and Panman ran away , now Floyd ducked everybody but Manny dont , Panman is an expert and does it the most callus way , refusing to fight Cotto unless he is drained , refusing 142 Mosley until shot , Manny has been ducking fighters from Raheem to Foreman and manipulating fights to advantage himself and hurting his opponent !!

You got nothing to crow about kid when it comes to cherry picking and ducking fighters , Manny is world champion at it from doing it his whole career , and in the end , Karma bit hard and he got his just deserts !

Comment

• Originally posted by Albeerto View Post
      So ur telling me a smaller fighter could never beat a bigger fighter??? Mayweather never stiff armed marquez & by couldnt get close i meant he couldnt hit him. If ur theory is correct than margacheato shouldve beat pac.
      It is just as Donaire-Narvaez, it doesn´t matter Narvaez is technically better, it was too small. And lets be honest, Floyd would have never fought Márquez if Márquez had a genuine welter body frame. Emanuel Steward never gave Floyd any credit for beating Márquez, I wont either, just like people doesn´t give Canelo any credit for beating Mosley.

Comment

OK, even though your post is pretty pathetic I'll response anyway. Baldomir and judah were wack at 47. So does that mean floyd-roid would have beaten Vernon Forrest, Antonio Margarito and Paul Williams?. And Marquez was coming up to a division and that he never fought at before welterweight. And hatton is just a punching bag. Second Pac has not lost his last three fights. And third how come floydroid didn't dominate Hatton the way Pacquaio did and demolish him inn two rounds? And how come Cotto won four rounds against Roidweather? And Pacman white washed him beat him up and dropped him twice. And how come Pacman dropped Mosley and had him not remembering rounds three to six, and floydroid gets rock to the core against Mosley how come ????? Maynever fans and there hypothetical match-ups and history.
        First of all, the only thing pathetic in this little discussion is the posts that have 1prodz written in the upper lefthand corner of them.

Secondly, I haven't said one word about who would win a hypothetical match-up. I simply placed the title lineages of the top welterweights in that time period to point out that it was Baldomir that held the welterweight title that had reflected and been universally recognized as the true welterweight champion over the previous decade. We don't get to rewrite history based on what we thought about a particular fighter. Underdog champions win all the time. Was Evander Holyfield never the heavyweight champion? Well according to your logic, no. Because he beat one of the biggest underdog champions in history in "Buster" Douglas. And look at some of Holyfield's challengers during that reign. Not exactly a who's who. Baldomir was the champ, Mayweather beat. Everyone else you mentioned is a mere contender. Get over it.

Lastly, your comparison of Mayweather and Pac's common opponents made little sense based on the fact that Mayweather has convincingly BEATEN every common opponent he and Pac have fought. Pac doesn't have a single convincing win over JMM and had his brain sent into orbit by him a couple days ago. The dominance or lack of that Mayweather had over those guys is pure ignorance and lack of understanding of styles. The reality is, Mayweather was just as dominant against Hatton as Pac was. Difference is, when Mayweather dominates, he takes round after round after round. When Pac dominates, he steamrolls. That's based purely on styles. Mosley outside of about a 30 second period was completely outclassed by Mayweather. Against Pac, in a fight he didn't want to be in, a simple jab and lateral movement exposed Pac as being completely one diminisional and unable to cut off the ring against a deadman. And I agree, Pac did much better with DLH and Cotto. But let's not act like he didn't fight both at catchweights whilwe Floyd went and fought them at their best.

All in all, this is now a moot discussion. There's no logical way to try and justify the stance that Pac is somehow historically superior to Floyd. You may not like the way Floyd went about achieving it. That said, he DID ACHIEVE being the best fighter of his era. Do I think some of the better fighters of his era that he didn't fight for whatever reason could have possed some problems for Floyd? Absolutely. But I blame these fighters for "letting Floyd off the hook" by continually losing to lesser fighters and rendering a Floyd fight meaningless. These guys should have gone out and continued to win. And then there would have been no way for Floyd to bypass them. But when you lose to the likes of Daniel Santos, Carlos Quintana, and most recently Floyd victim Juan Manuel Marquez. It doesn't really validate you as an opponent that Floyd needs to define his legacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Butt hurt little kid LOL Pac has the biggest bunch of whiny hatters as fans , Its not Floyds fault Manny was a WW hype job , he offered him 50/50 and Panman ran away , now Floyd ducked everybody but Manny dont , Panman is an expert and does it the most callus way , refusing to fight Cotto unless he is drained , refusing 142 Mosley until shot , Manny has been ducking fighters from Raheem to Foreman and manipulating fights to advantage himself and hurting his opponent !!

You got nothing to crow about kid when it comes to cherry picking and ducking fighters , Manny is world champion at it from doing it his whole career , and in the end , Karma bit hard and he got his just deserts !
          You might have some points about some things, but.......... the consensus is that floyd-roid-weather is a ducker, dodged, and cherry picking opportunist. Who is scared of Pacman and Martinez, and the consensus is that Pacman is a warrior. So consensus wins and you lose.

Comment

You 3 fraud fans crack me up. You know that Mosley knock out wasn't legit. And the obvious is Pacman got knocked out and had tough fights against Marquez, over the last eight years ever since Marquez was 31. Man do you Roid fans twist ****t up. I could image if boxing history is being told by you foos how y'all are going to twist ****t up. Like from 2007 thru 2012 floyd-roid fought 12 times. And how he fought everybody. And how he was respected in the boxing world and had endorsements with Nike and Hennessy etc etc etc. And how the middleweight champion of the world challenged him at a comfortable weight for himself(154) but he say naw, Martinez ill go up and fight you at 60. And how his biggest rival pacquaiio only fought 4 times in a five year span, and no one ever saw him in a boxing ring. And if you wanted to see Pacquaio you had a better chance of going on utube and seeing him playing around with money. And how pacquaio was known for ducking and dodging and how he has no endorsements and was a coward. I could definitely see Fraudulent's fans twisting up history like that.
            I'll give you $1000 if you bring me any source that cites Mayweather as stating that he would not fight Martinez

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
              First of all, the only thing pathetic in this little discussion is the posts that have 1prodz written in the upper lefthand corner of them.

Secondly, I haven't said one word about who would win a hypothetical match-up. I simply placed the title lineages of the top welterweights in that time period to point out that it was Baldomir that held the welterweight title that had reflected and been universally recognized as the true welterweight champion over the previous decade. We don't get to rewrite history based on what we thought about a particular fighter. Underdog champions win all the time. Was Evander Holyfield never the heavyweight champion? Well according to your logic, no. Because he beat one of the biggest underdog champions in history in "Buster" Douglas. And look at some of Holyfield's challengers during that reign. Not exactly a who's who. Baldomir was the champ, Mayweather beat. Everyone else you mentioned is a mere contender. Get over it.

Lastly, your comparison of Mayweather and Pac's common opponents made little sense based on the fact that Mayweather has convincingly BEATEN every common opponent he and Pac have fought. Pac doesn't have a single convincing win over JMM and had his brain sent into orbit by him a couple days ago. The dominance or lack of that Mayweather had over those guys is pure ignorance and lack of understanding of styles. The reality is, Mayweather was just as dominant against Hatton as Pac was. Difference is, when Mayweather dominates, he takes round after round after round. When Pac dominates, he steamrolls. That's based purely on styles. Mosley outside of about a 30 second period was completely outclassed by Mayweather. Against Pac, in a fight he didn't want to be in, a simple jab and lateral movement exposed Pac as being completely one diminisional and unable to cut off the ring against a deadman. And I agree, Pac did much better with DLH and Cotto. But let's not act like he didn't fight both at catchweights whilwe Floyd went and fought them at their best.

All in all, this is now a moot discussion. There's no logical way to try and justify the stance that Pac is somehow historically superior to Floyd. You may not like the way Floyd went about achieving it. That said, he DID ACHIEVE being the best fighter of his era. Do I think some of the better fighters of his era that he didn't fight for whatever reason could have possed some problems for Floyd? Absolutely. But I blame these fighters for "letting Floyd off the hook" by continually losing to lesser fighters and rendering a Floyd fight meaningless. These guys should have gone out and continued to win. And then there would have been no way for Floyd to bypass them. But when you lose to the likes of Daniel Santos, Carlos Quintana, and most recently Floyd victim Juan Manuel Marquez. It doesn't really validate you as an opponent that Floyd needs to define his legacy.
              Let me break it down for you a little simpler so you could have full understanding. First off Fraudulent gets 0 respect from me for beating Baldomir. Baldomir was just a bum plain and simply. Second the hypothetical comments was in response to all you fraudulent fans that talk and say what he would have done to an opponent once he gets beat my someone else. Third as stated those opponents (marg. pwill. pac, Martinez etc etc etc.) that roid ducked and dodged would have pose floyd-roid some serious life and death problems in the ring.

Comment

Let me break it down for you a little simpler so you could have full understanding. First off Fraudulent gets 0 respect from me for beating Baldomir. Baldomir was just a bum plain and simply. Second the hypothetical comments was in response to all you fraudulent fans that talk and say what he would have done to an opponent once he gets beat my someone else. Third as stated those opponents (marg. pwill. pac, Martinez etc etc etc.) that roid ducked and dodged would have pose floyd-roid some serious life and death problems in the ring.
                here dude

Comment

So does that mean that Roidweatehr would have beaten Pacqauio? or even beat him the same way Marquez did? Or is just a thought and an illusion?
                  The world is a big place..... so I believe that if you searched the ends of the earth, from one side to another..... it is possible, just possible..... that you may find one idiot who is stupid enough to think that Pacquiao could beat Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                    Chris John >> Bumquez
                    Way to burn all of your credibility in one short unintelligent post.

Comment

Naw you didn't miss nothing. Just talking about how floyd-roid-weather is a coward an opportunist and a cherry picker. And how he ducked Paul Williams and Margarito. And how he scared of Pacquaio and Martinez that's about it.
                      Stop crying b1tch

Here, something to cheer you up.....

Comment

Working...
                      X