Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao's Wife, Mother Asking For Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Albeerto View Post
    Did i miss something??? Cuz ur talking like pac fought pwill
    Naw you didn't miss nothing. Just talking about how floyd-roid-weather is a coward an opportunist and a cherry picker. And how he ducked Paul Williams and Margarito. And how he scared of Pacquaio and Martinez that's about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
      Donīt get delusional Floyd fans, Márquez knows how to beat Floyd but lacks the size and strenght to support that kind of strategy (different natural weight divisions you know). Why do you think he cheated in weight?. Floyd will never get credit for beating an old small light weight in Márquez, nor a shot Cotto. Even if he fights Pac now and defeats him, he wont get credit because Márquez finished Pacīs career this past saturday. I see why you are angry and jealous, boxing in this time frame in history has been written by JMM and Pac, Floyd is just an expectator.
      You're an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
        OK, even though your post is pretty pathetic I'll response anyway. Baldomir and judah were wack at 47. So does that mean floyd-roid would have beaten Vernon Forrest, Antonio Margarito and Paul Williams?. And Marquez was coming up to a division and that he never fought at before welterweight. And hatton is just a punching bag. Second Pac has not lost his last three fights. And third how come floydroid didn't dominate Hatton the way Pacquaio did and demolish him inn two rounds? And how come Cotto won four rounds against Roidweather? And Pacman white washed him beat him up and dropped him twice. And how come Pacman dropped Mosley and had him not remembering rounds three to six, and floydroid gets rock to the core against Mosley how come ????? Maynever fans and there hypothetical match-ups and history.
        Lmfao this is hilarious. Pacquiao get's officially put on his ass by a 40 year old past prime, shot Mosley. Then Pacquiao get's outboxed by a 40 year old, past prime over weight Marquez. LMFAO THEN Pacquiao goes out and takes an OFFICIAL Loss to a Junior Welter Weight in Timothy Bradley!!!! AHAHAHAHHA Then he get's put to sleep by that same 40 year old, past prime over weight Marquez. And here you are making posts like this lmao....you made my day.

Comment

• Manny Pacquiao has nothing left to prove in boxing even hes arch rival, he still has a winning record against he's 8 division world champ ATG everyone can get KTFO Ask Lennox Lewis, he could retire with 0 regrets nothing to be ashamed off .

Comment

• Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
            Naw you didn't miss nothing. Just talking about how floyd-roid-weather is a coward an opportunist and a cherry picker. And how he ducked Paul Williams and Margarito. And how he scared of Pacquaio and Martinez that's about it.
            Yeah, cause Pacquiao fought Kendall Holt......And Pacquiao fought Nate Campbell.....and Pacquiao's career at 135 is nothing short of extraordinary seeing as he fought all of the best in that division. And Pacquiao fought Paul Williams......and Pacquiao fought Margarito, but it wasn't at a catch weight this time. And Pacquiao never ran from Martinez. He never told Martinez to come down to 154, and Martinez agree'd and Pacuiao never told him to make 150. And Martinez said yeah and Pacquiao never told em since you can make 150 you can make 147. That never happened because Pacquiao never ducked ANYBODY! He NEVER ducked fighting Cotto at 154, he beat em already and the catch weight had nothing to do with it, and to prove that, he never fought Cotto at 154, instead he tried to get em back down to 147....but let's ignore that because PAC MAN IS GOD! AND HE'S BEEN MAKING GAYWEATHER RUN FOR YEARS. MANNY CAN WAIT 2 YEARS TO AGREE TO TESTING, BECAUSE FLOYD'S GAY! AND HE'S THE ONE THAT'S ON STEROIDS DAMMIT! MANNY DESERVES THE HIGHER SPLIT, BUT HE WAS KIND ENOUGH TO BEND HIS POSITION AFTER WAITING A YEAR, BECAUSE FLOYD IS DUCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE GAYWEATHER!!!!!!! And you know what. Manny really didn't get knocked out by that PED "Lucky Punch" Saturday. He was faking to make himself look easy for Floyd so Floyd can fight him!.................Sincerely, The Pacquiao Fan Base.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
              shut ur trolling ass up...floyd ****d him and jmm knows he has no chance..that bum can only fight other bums like pacquiao..floyd is the most skilled boxer ever..the greatest of all time...marquez?? hes a joke !!!
              Do you expect anybody to take you half serious?. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by flint View Post
                all boxing roads lead to floyd mayweather jr.
                I think if Pacquiao got that one he'd retire after that win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Albeerto View Post
                  I was at that fight and as a Marquez fan i can honestly say it was mayweathers skills that beat marquez and not weight/power. Marquez couldnt get close to mayweather.
                  It isnīt easy to get close to the Klitshko either, they can keep you out with a stiff arm because of their size/strenght advantage.

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                    Lmfao this is hilarious. Pacquiao get's officially put on his ass by a 40 year old past prime, shot Mosley. Then Pacquiao get's outboxed by a 40 year old, past prime over weight Marquez. LMFAO THEN Pacquiao goes out and takes an OFFICIAL Loss to a Junior Welter Weight in Timothy Bradley!!!! AHAHAHAHHA Then he get's put to sleep by that same 40 year old, past prime over weight Marquez. And here you are making posts like this lmao....you made my day.
                    You 3 fraud fans crack me up. You know that Mosley knock out wasn't legit. And the obvious is Pacman got knocked out and had tough fights against Marquez, over the last eight years ever since Marquez was 31. Man do you Roid fans twist ****t up. I could image if boxing history is being told by you foos how y'all are going to twist ****t up. Like from 2007 thru 2012 floyd-roid fought 12 times. And how he fought everybody. And how he was respected in the boxing world and had endorsements with Nike and Hennessy etc etc etc. And how the middleweight champion of the world challenged him at a comfortable weight for himself(154) but he say naw, Martinez ill go up and fight you at 60. And how his biggest rival pacquaiio only fought 4 times in a five year span, and no one ever saw him in a boxing ring. And if you wanted to see Pacquaio you had a better chance of going on utube and seeing him playing around with money. And how pacquaio was known for ducking and dodging and how he has no endorsements and was a coward. I could definitely see Fraudulent's fans twisting up history like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
                      It isnīt easy to get close to the Klitshko either, they can keep you out with a stiff arm because of their size/strenght advantage.
                      So ur telling me a smaller fighter could never beat a bigger fighter??? Mayweather never stiff armed marquez & by couldnt get close i meant he couldnt hit him. If ur theory is correct than margacheato shouldve beat pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X