Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disappointed in all the hate, and lack of respect.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    Damn all that ive seen pictures with manny with all the people he has dropped or ko'd as peoples sigs and no 1 complained now those same people wanna cry??fuck em...who cried for Hatton when Manny ko'd him??
    Manny and that fat guy in his corner where jumping with joy while Hatton was laying dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      I understand your point perfectly, but I didn't see any thread bemoaning why people were making fun of Williams, Hatton, khan, Margarito, Cotto or anyone else, am tired of people trying to make Pacquiao like some kind of god, He lost and people made fun of him, am sure everybody would get over it and move on, this is his turn and anyone making fun of him doesn't make them less of a fan of boxing or disrespectful, what I found disrespectful was people making gifs of Cotto kids crying, but now people want fans to be "Respectful" because Pac is the victim? Nah, am sure Pac doesn't give a toss, this is boxing... People MAN UP!
      Right. Great post. Butthurt is all it is and it will be that way for a while...and thats good. The pacckkkyys have overextended their stay here, time to leave for good.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
        Right. Great post. Butthurt is all it is and it will be that way for a while...and thats good. The pacckkkyys have overextended their stay here, time to leave for good.
        It wont happen. Floydiots would have left years ago had that been the case.

Comment

hey, look at it this way, it'll be floyds time soon as well. him and jmm are the last of a dying breed. the only ones left untouched.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            I ****ing love this. The most racist, hateful, immature, and general all around piece of **** fan base making pleas for class and decorum. Not a ****ing chance Pacstains. Hatton laying dead = Pac Hero and Hatton a joke. Pac laying dead = JMM hero Pac a joke.
            Right. These pics were so funny and not racist according to the paccckkkyyys that made them.

They are getting what they deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              I ****ing love this. The most racist, hateful, immature, and general all around piece of **** fan base making pleas for class and decorum. Not a ****ing chance Pacstains. Hatton laying dead = Pac Hero and Hatton a joke. Pac laying dead = JMM hero Pac a joke.
              I havent yet seen a floydiot do that, so I dont get this.

Comment

true that, pretty sad

Comment

Right. These pics were so funny and not racist according to the paccckkkyyys that made them.

Come on, you are one of the worst race warriors anywhere on this forum!

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    I havent yet seen a floydiot do that, so I dont get this.
                    When you're old and in the nursing home you're going to be rocking back in your chair babbling about "Floydiots" and "bumsniffs."

Pactards confirmed for being entirely unable to handle the banter. They were great at dishing it out, but wow they really can't take it.

Comment

I wonder how floyd fans even know how to photoshop. according to pac fans arent we all uneducated ghetto teens?

Comment

Working...
                      X