No announcement yet.

Ok lets see your new p4p lists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    explain how you have manny over martinez and donaire,i explained my reason already
    P4P he's achieved a lot more.

Donaire's simmering away, he'll need a couple more big wins before I put him over Pac. Martinez started off with much promise but is starting to cool down, his recent string of opponents is hindering his progression in my list.

If you were to have Donaire and Martinez over Pac, that's cool. I just can't see how anyone can completely exclude him.

Comment

1-Ward
      2-Floyd
      3-Marquez
      4-Martinez
      5-Donaire
      6-Wlad
      7-Bradley
      8-Vitali
      9-Froch
      10-Mares
      I'm waiting to see where Donaire shakes out next week to update the site ratings, but my top five would match yours now. Wouldn't have Vitali or Bradley on; probably Pac around nine. Might slip Viloria in there somewhere. he's on a FANTASTIC run.

Comment

Originally posted by deejd View Post
        It's clear that you don't have the willpower to suspend bias; starting with the Mosley fight a last year.
        What?

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          he didnt lose to bradley
          With that logic, he surely lost the third fight to Marquez.

Comment

@ taking Pac out of the top 10 but having the likes of Bradley, Froch, Mares
            Last edited by ATG Fighter; 12-10-2012, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
              What?

His last four bouts have progressively gotten worse. If you can't see that, it's obvious that you have a bias... and that's okay, but don't get sensitive when others don't have the guy in their top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Hu$tler View Post
                How do people have Ward number #1 when chad Dawson had to move down in weight to fight him?
                Dawson did not have to move down...he chose to..he called out Ward after the Hopkins fight and said he would go down to 168 for the fight,not to mention he wanted to move down and fight in the super 6 as well...why do i have Ward at #1?he has had the most impressive string of victories imo

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Hu$tler View Post
                  How do people have Ward number #1 when chad Dawson had to move down in weight to fight him?
                  That's a great question.

Dawson did not have to move down...he chose to..he called out Ward after the Hopkins fight and said he would go down to 168 for the fight,not to mention he wanted to move down and fight in the super 6 as well...why do i have Ward at #1?he has had the most impressive string of victories imo
                  That's an even greater response.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    P4P he's achieved a lot more.

Donaire's simmering away, he'll need a couple more big wins before I put him over Pac. Martinez started off with much promise but is starting to cool down, his recent string of opponents is hindering his progression in my list.

If you were to have Donaire and Martinez over Pac, that's cool. I just can't see how anyone can completely exclude him.
                    Donaire simmering away?he won 2 world titles and a ring belt this year
                    Originally posted by ATG Fighter View Post
                    :lol: @ taking Pac out of the top 10 but having the likes of Bradley, Froch, Mares
                    Bradley beat Manny,Froch beat Bute and Mares defended his title.Manny is 0-2 this year was just layed out cold and some think he lost to Jmm last year,sorry man he hasnt done anything to remain top 10 p4p imo

Comment

Originally posted by deejd View Post
                      His last four bouts have progressively gotten worse. If you can't see that, it's obvious that you have a bias... and that's okay, but don't get sensitive when others don't have the guy in their top 10.
                      What are you on about?

Why are half the people on this forum unable to converse properly. When did I say anything about his last four bouts?

Sensitive?

You either have Pac in your list or not, if not. I want an explanation as to why a guy who was seen as one of the 2 best fighters this era, suddenly fall off the list completely. Especially to a guy like Marquez, who held his position despite multiple losses.

Comment

Working...
                      X