Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Garcia on Why Rios Gives Marquez ‘A Hell of a Fight’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would personally love to see my boy Marquez takes danny swifts 0, another over rated bum.

Comment

I'd love so see Dinamita give bam bam a beat down.

Comment

Would be fight of the year. Think Marquez vs Diaz except Rios is more aggressive than Diaz and has a bigger punch. I would love to see this fight and would be very excited to see it made.

Comment

marquez is the man right now,the money man (except mayweather) so everybody wants a piece of him now,however he did look a little slow Saturday night and gets hit a lot,i think he won because of his counterpunching style and he is smarter than manny,but for him to beat these other guys is going to be very difficult,marquez is almost 40 and I remember hearing broner saying he wants marquez too,guys like him who are just so young,fast,and most importantly haven't had the wars marquez has will beat him

Comment

Please marquez humiliate rios and danny garcia please..before you go!

Comment

Originally posted by HardAss View Post
              Please marquez humiliate rios and danny garcia please..before you go!
              I agree with this post!

Comment

pac gettin overlooked at now... damn

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by kavi521 View Post
                  Like Rios fighting style but Marquez would outbox him like Abril did. Wouldn't mind watchinh though

Marquez and Abril are not remotely comparable in style.One is a timid spoiler and the other guy is a genuine fighter that prefers to fight his way out of a difficult situation,as opposed to clinching his way out.

This is a great,fan-friendly fight.

Comment

If for whatever reason Marquez takes this fight I would favor Rios.......

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanMauler View Post
                      I'd love so see Dinamita give bam bam a beat down.
                      That would be a fully enjoyable evening.

Comment

Working...
                      X