Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris John Targets Juan Manuel Marquez: I'll Win Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the first time I've ever seen an article of Chris John, what a great time to come out and make your presence known. He fights at 126 and would be willing to go up to 140?? I seriously doubt that.

Comment

Comment

Hahahahaha Chris John. Make it happen at 147.

Comment

Lmfao this motha facka can't be serious.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Unbeaten Indonesian boxer Chris John is hoping to lure Juan Manuel Marquez to Singapore for a "big money" rematch after the Mexican's stunning win over Manny Pacquiao, a report said Monday.

John outpointed Marquez in Indonesia in 2006 in a decision that was disputed by the Mexican's team. Now John hopes Marquez, who knocked old foe Pacquiao out on Saturday, will be tempted to settle another Asian score.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            HAHAHAHAHA

You are fkn dreaming John.

Chris John..... decided to hang off Marquez's name, knowing that fight will never happen..... just like Pacquiao did to Mayweather.

Fight someone with a pulse John, or else stay hiding in Indonesia, because they still have some cabbies for you to clean up.

And btw, anybody who thinks that John beat Marquez, can start by telling me what rounds they scored for John?

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
              so they say theres unfinished business yet they feel they beat him and will beat him again

looks like john and his team are trying to ride off marquez' big win
              LOL obvious huh ?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                lol what a joke

although I would love to see Marquez knock John out viciously as well.
                Agreed !!

Comment

Originally posted by bogoindian View Post
                  A funny joke. John is calling out Marquez because he knows the fight will never happen.
                  Everybody can see whats up. And wow, not one ignorant pac-stain has decided to insinuate that Marquez is ducking John yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    46-0 baby, JMM doesnt want Chris John
                    OK, so it had to happen.....

There is at least one ****** who decided to prove what an idiot he is.

Gratz Russian, you win

Comment

this fight aint even possible anymore..but john did beat jmm in another close fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X