Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Standing Eight Count: What The Heck are Jones and Hopkins Thinking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RockyMarciano
    this fight isnt meaningless....they are boxing because they both love the sport...they are both great...they both want a final fight...i couldnt think of a better fight to promote..i think it is great...it is going to be better than watching gatti fight that is for sure.
    . dumblah .

Comment

you guys act like you smoke crack. they wouldnt do it if they didnt love it....and yeah money is good and being famous is good...but if they didnt love it they wouldnt have been champions nor hall of fame material...you guys are crazy...do me a favor and dont watch it and dont talk about it then....you guys all like to see mike tyson go out there...he hasnt loved the sport since he ****ed that reporter till he loved him...but you all love when he comes back for his "pointless" returns. but when tyson fights "for the money" everyone of you suck his ****. so kiss my ass

Comment

you guys act like you smoke crack

What, are you saying we're a bunch of wannabe crackheads ?
        *****, the rock I smoke is real.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff
          What, are you saying we're a bunch of wannabe crackheads ?
          *****, the rock I smoke is real.
          muhahaha a classic case of e-pwnage

Comment

well i know e ninja is a big ass ***...he typed the word pwnage

Comment

you guys act like you smoke crack. they wouldnt do it if they didnt love it....and yeah money is good and being famous is good...but if they didnt love it they wouldnt have been champions nor hall of fame material...you guys are crazy...do me a favor and dont watch it and dont talk about it then....you guys all like to see mike tyson go out there...he hasnt loved the sport since he ****ed that reporter till he loved him...but you all love when he comes back for his "pointless" returns. but when tyson fights "for the money" everyone of you suck his ****. so kiss my ass
              DUMB-GODDAMN DUMB.

Say it with me Rocky, "its not your fault" "its not your fault"
              "its not your fault" "its not your fault" "its not your fault"

Rocky, "its not your fault"

Comment

Yup, these guys have nothing to gain from this so-called "rematch". I see Hopkins catching Roy on the ropes with a single flush shot that puts some sleep into Roy, again. Thus, I don't want to see this fight.

Comment

I'll wait for the replay...Don't be ****** and save your money.

Comment

this just shows, that both men are not what they claim to be. I am sorry if i offend someone but bernard hopkins is a man of very little character; since how he made it all dramatic by saying that he told his mother that he would retire before his 40th or 41st birthday, and how he was going to make it fairytale ending by beating Taylor. Roy jones is a heartless boxer, his comments after the 3rd tarver fight were truly disgusting. He is much better of as a commentator.
                    What i dont understand is why these fighter think they can do what Muhammad Ali, leonard, or srr did. They have to be reminded that this is not the WWE, this is a true sport and arguably the greatest sport. Fighters as experienced as these two should show boxing some respect and carry themselves with a little more dignity.

Comment

Working...
                    X