No announcement yet.

NYTimes openly su****ious of PED use by JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by analyst View Post
    Didn't Roach train JC Chavez who was caught Roiding? What about James Tony who was caught Roiding under Roach? Pac.should have made JMM take a blood test like Floyd did.
    Chavez never tested positive for steroids, it was a diuretic and then grass.

Comment

I don't think Marquez looked anymore ripped than he did against Manny in the third fight or against Fedchenko. That punch would have knocked out just about anyone. It's funny how Marquez is looked at as the cheater for knocking out someone his own size and Pacquiao beats bigger men and is praised for his achievements, like there has never been su****ions that he used peds.
      Good job nytimes. I wonder why people don't read the paper anymore. If I wanted to read the baseless opinions of a moron I read some threads on nsb.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
        You wouldn't hire a famous PEDs dealer unless you wanted PEDs.

And, right after he hires said famous PEDs dealer, his body transforms when he's 40 yrs old. Anyone not biased, not a blind floyd fan, or a Mexican, can see that JMM is juiced up.

PAC isn't my idol, and frankly speaking, peded out fighters are more exciting, but it's also not right.
        That makes no sense, you would hire someone that hasnt been caught.

Comment

You're 100% correct. If Manny was smart enough, he would've insisted on vada, but Manny isn't shrewd. He comes across as a simple, religious, naive dude, who probably thought he would beat JMM even if he was roiding.

Manny doesn't appear to be concerned at all that JMM might be roiding, but then again, Manny didn't appear to care that the judges robbed him in the Bradley fight. Like I said, Manny is a simple philosophical dude.

But that doesn't change the fact, JMM a 40 yr old career lightweight, transformed his body into one that is far more impressive than young fighters. Its just what the NYtimes said, he looks like a body builder, at age 40. And JMMs power was evident with the first knock down, that was a punch that Manny had taken many times before, but it never had that kinda juice behind it.

Athletes age, and according to a survey sports journalist said boxing is the most physically demanding sport on the the planet, so what JMM is doing is genuinely impossible, because the human body does not work that way.
          Lol besides lifting weights and developing a bigger upper body(which happens when you lift weights consistently), how did marquez transform his body?

Comment

Personally, i don't think JMM is on PEDS...But, to be honest it really wasn't a smart move by JMM to use angel Heredia for his strength coach with his background and everything (albeit it did help him it seems..Working with Angel that is), but JMM had to of known if he won by ko then these questions would've arisen just because of his association with the guy. Not very smart tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              Pretty much. I think the general public would be more shocked if top boxers weren't juicing. They do it in baseball, football, soccer, tennis, and you think they won't do in the most demanding, highest stakes sport. That's also much less transparent that those, assumed corrupt by the wider public.
              Tennis is actually the most well tested sport, with weekly blood testing. You actually have to notify ATP where you will be every single day of the year, so they can test you at any time.

Boxing is the quite possibly the least tested professional sport. Of course people are juicing in it, hell Lamount Peterson just got caught red handed by cutting edge tests that are only used by VADA. And he was just using plain old testosterone, so the current testing can't even catch that.

Theres a reason the biggest newspaper on the planet, the New York Times is openly implying JMM used PEDS. Because any sports fan, knows athletes age, hell any adult should know this. People age. Its human biology.

Yes, you can win fights as you get older, but you can't get faster and stronger, and you can't get the body JMM did at age 40 without PEDs. And when you get this body at the exact same time as hiring a famous PEDS dealer, well it's pretty obvious isn't it?

Or are the writers and editors at the NYtimes pacfarts too? Because thats the extend of the counter arguments I've heard.

Comment

but you can't get the body JMM did at age 40 without PEDs.
                100% false

Comment

Tennis is actually the most well tested sport, with weekly blood testing. You actually have to notify ATP where you will be every single day of the year, so they can test you at any time.

Boxing is the quite possibly the least tested professional sport. Of course people are juicing in it, hell Lamount Peterson just got caught red handed by cutting edge tests that are only used by VADA. And he was just using plain old testosterone, so the current testing can't even catch that.

Theres are reason the biggest newspaper on the planet, the New York Times is openly implying JMM used PEDS. Because any sports fan, knows athletes age, hell any adult should know this. People age. Its human biology.

Yes, you can win fights as you get older, but you can't get the body JMM did at age 40 without PEDs. And when you get this body at the exact same time as hiring a famous PEDS dealer, well it's pretty obvious isn't it?

Or are the writers and editors at the NYtimes *******s too?
                  And despite the strict testing regime, a lot of them attempt to cheat and a few get caught. And this is not a sport where one match can end careers or dim prospects.

I don't watch MMA, but as an outsider I just assume all of them are on something. Just like cycling or track. Usain Bolt is way more of a household name than any boxer, how many would be shocked if he used?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    And despite the strict testing regime, a lot of them attempt to cheat and a few get caught. And this is not a sport where one match can end careers or dim prospects.

I don't watch MMA, but as an outsider I just assume all of them are on something. Just like cycling or track. Usain Bolt is way more of a household name than any boxer, how many would be shocked if he used?
                    I wouldn't be

Comment

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X