• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

nice one

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      52 yrs old , vegetarian body builder , you people are morons smearing JMM when he said lets test and it was Manny that declined , its the same idiots defending Pac for all these yrs point fingers at JMM , Juan said he would test and Manny runs away from testing and yet JMM is the bad guy , fckn morons is all you are .

Again this has nothing to do with the fact that JMM hired a famous PEDS dealer at 39, and became stronger and bigger than ever. If you can't understand this, and can only come up with ******ed pictures, you're the moron.

And this 52 yr old body builder? He's juicing you dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
        Why are people acting like marquez made a dramatic body change? Lol if you lift weights consistently and have a strict regimen, you will get results no matter the age.
        Exactly, people acting like its impossible to get bigger and stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
          Did Nonito and Ward hire a famous PEDs dealer at age 39, and became body builders that are stronger than they've ever been in their whole careers? No.
          yes and actually IMO the most famous.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            Look at the pictures closely. Pac's shoulders are above normal for his weight while Marquez's are almost twice as big and has a weird ass bump in them

I'm not talking about cutness I'm talking about size

Cam's arm is contracted which bulged his shoulder but Marquez's is the same size if not bigger. It ain't gonna take a rocket scientist to figure out something aint natural about this

just drop it troll, pac-tards dont have any right to make PED alegations since for years denied a better testing protocol arguing the most stoopid excuses...
            now go cling from nonitos pubes, run before theres none left...

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              Look at the pictures closely. Pac's shoulders are above normal for his weight while Marquez's are almost twice as big and has a weird ass bump in them

I'm not talking about cutness I'm talking about size

Cam's arm is contracted which bulged his shoulder but Marquez's is the same size if not bigger. It ain't gonna take a rocket scientist to figure out something aint natural about this

Marquez's shoulders are not physically the same size as that football players, I know thats what you are saying and its simply not true. Marquez is like 5'6'' go find a picture of marquez standing next to anyone over 5-10 and you will see how small he is. Hes more cut which makes him look impressive but his shoulders are not as big as someone who is almost 250 pounds.

[IMG]http://www.***********.com/boxing_images2/_VazquezvsMarquez.jpg[/IMG]

http://www.aworldofboxing.com/Boxers...arquez_001.jpg

Look at Rafael's shoulders from a few years ago and he fights at 126. They both have had muscular builds, more so than most mexican fighters.

For the record I think both JMM and pac have and are using peds but this thing about his shoulders being enormous, well go look at his little brothers, theyve always had built shoulders and no they arent 250 pound NFL player big though either.
              Last edited by elfag; 12-10-2012, 02:00 AM.

Comment

In the words of pacfarts"He has NEVER failed a drug test"

Comment

Originally posted by mike19727 View Post
                  Exactly, people acting like its impossible to get bigger and stronger.
                  It IS impossible to get bigger, stronger, and have better endurance as you age. It's physiologically impossible, because in your late 20s your body starts to stop producing less and less testosterone among other hormones. Its called AGING.

That's why athletes in virtually every sport, age. If it was all just diet and exercise, why would athletes ever age? The fact this has to be explained to people just proves how blind you guys are with hate for Pac, or how dumb you are.

But thats fine, the NYtimes is saying this stuff, so go ahead and dismiss it with dumb, ignorant, and inane comments if you all want, but this is Americas newspaper, written by her most esteemed journalists. Even you hobbits can't change the fact JMMs win is tainted in the eyes of many.

Comment

It IS impossible to get bigger, stronger, and have better endurance as you age. It's physiologically impossible, because in your late 20s your body starts to stop producing less and less testosterone among other hormones. Its called AGING.

That's why athletes in virtually every sport, age. If it was all just diet and exercise, why would athletes ever age? The fact this has to be explained to people just proves how blind you guys are with hate for Pac, or how dumb you are.

But thats fine, the NYtimes is saying this stuff, so go ahead and dismiss it with dumb, ignorant, and inane comments if you all want, but this is Americas newspaper, written by her most esteemed journalists. Even you hobbits can't change the fact JMMs win is tainted in the eyes of many.
                    Whoa, that's alot to read, so let me give you this to chew on. Stages of grief= denial; anger; bargaining; depression; and, acceptance. Good Luck.

Comment

Very surprisingly that the biggest newspaper on the planet is openly implying JMM probably used PEDs in his last fight with PAC. I hate to say it, but I guess they're right. JMM is 39 yrs old and looks like a body builder.
                      Should have asked for a blood test! Lets not forget, Freddy Roach has fighters who have tested positive, not Nacho Bernstein. Glass houses man, lol. JMM was just as big his last fight with pac. It was a perfect punch, Manny was caught off guard. He should have finished JMM when he had the chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X