No announcement yet.

NYTimes openly suspicious of PED use by JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reaoning for Pac suspicion is baseless

Pacquiao has weighed between 140 - 147 for a very long time..despite the weightclass.

When he was a super featherweight (officially) he was entering the ring at 140lbs..this was 2005, when he faced Morales a 2nd time , he entered the ring at 144lbs ...2008 against Marquez he weighed 145lbs in the ring, agaisnt David Diaz he was 147lbs ... SINCE THEN, PACQUAIO HAS NOT WEIGHED MORE THAN 148LBS INSIDE THE RING, agaisnt Cotto, ODLH, etc... he entered that ring at 147 - 148lbs

This was not a dramatic increase at all... where as Marquez goes from being flabby small, to weighing the most he has ever weighed in his entire career in the span of 2 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
      Reaoning for Pac suspicion is baseless

Pacquiao has weighed between 140 - 147 for a very long time..despite the weightclass.

When he was a super featherweight (officially) he was entering the ring at 140lbs..this was 2005, when he faced Morales a 2nd time , he entered the ring at 144lbs ...2008 against Marquez he weighed 145lbs in the ring, agaisnt David Diaz he was 147lbs ... SINCE THEN, PACQUAIO HAS NOT WEIGHED MORE THAN 148LBS INSIDE THE RING, agaisnt Cotto, ODLH, etc... he entered that ring at 147 - 148lbs

This was not a dramatic increase at all... where as Marquez goes from being flabby small, to weighing the most he has ever weighed in his entire career in the span of 2 years.
      Yeah, but it doesn't matter 'cause it's Fighter Of The Decade Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        Something tells me Arum is behind the NY Times article.
        Noway would Arum want Manny or Marquez caught that would ruined fight #5

Or Manny vs Rios/Marquez vs Bradley

Comment

You Pacquiao fans are absolutely pathetic, a disgrace.

Comment

Word i know. The most marquez has ever weighed, a whopping one pound more than in the third fight with pac, how dramatic of an increase. I mean there is no way possible the guy can put on weight in a two year span, clearly something wrong here.

Comment

• Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
              Noway would Arum want Manny or Marquez caught that would ruined fight #5

Or Manny vs Rios/Marquez vs Bradley
              How could I forget?

Comment

• Pacquiao even said Marquez didn't hit harder. Why are all you farts so mad?

Comment

• Poetic justice.

The boxing commission did its job, whats all the crying about?

Marquez offered FULL RANDOM BLOOD TESTING, and team Pacquiao REFUSED it.

Now Arum and his cronies are on a smear campaign of the Marquez victory. Worthless human-beings, nothing but jealousy.
                  Last edited by p4p-champ; 12-10-2012, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
                    You wouldn't hire a famous PEDs dealer unless you wanted PEDs.

And, right after he hires said famous PEDs dealer, his body transforms when he's 40 yrs old. Anyone not biased, not a blind floyd fan, or a Mexican, can see that JMM is juiced up.

PAC isn't my idol, and frankly speaking, peded out fighters are more exciting, but it's also not right.

every right hand he through hurt, dropped pacman or stopped him. But before he barely impacted him,, at age 39 you dont not lift weights and all of a sudden out of the blue have this type of power...

And No i can care less about manny, and yes I see where Jmm and company carefully calculated that they felt cheated before, and wanted to end all the bs this time, and realized that pacman could not say a word to them because of the accusations against him previously..So they took the ped's and the power surge that Jmm had was scary. That first know down was a viscous right hand that to me tells me more than the ko. That type of punch never should have normally dropped pacman. The other ko punch yes was a perfect punch that should have dazed and rocked him, but to land like that.. Look at the freaking force it landed with. NO damm way..

Comment

• Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
                      Did Manny Pacquiao transform his body at the age of 40? No. Stop using false equivalency. You're not making any points.

Ariza working with Heredia is not the same as Pacquiao hiring a famous PEDs dealer at the age of 40, and becoming a beast. Stop using false equivalency. Its dishonest, and again you're not making any points.
                      You are a complete idiot. Manny jumped from 130 to 147 with ease while remaining ridiculously strong. SOMETHING THAT IS UNHEARD OF.

This New York times article and this poster are proof that "Paq fans" both american and non were dumb asses from the start.

Notice how Ariza had no problem with Heredia after the fight? Even calling Heredia a "genius" with the human body after the fight. Why do you think that is? Ariza got his knowledge from working with Heredia.

Now it's been stated that for some "strange reason" Pacquio didn't use "his strength and conditioning coach" for this fight, meanwhile Marquez did. And look at the results.

Manny was juiced up for his entire career as a p4p fighter and he couldn't finish Marquez. Turn things upside down and Manny gets laid out like a ****ing table cloth, AND HE'S YOUNGER

The truth is Manny Pacquiao and Alex Ariza were a disease in boxing. Before they showed up none of this **** was in our Sport.

Now....the flood gates are open.

Marquez is my favorite fighter of all time, but between the bull**** decisions and being forced to defend his nation against a dumb ass mushroom headed cheater who would rather play innocent than man up and dump Ariza from the start while this country cheered this disgusting display of sport on from the start, all I have to say is...

OH GOD, THE IRONY!

This fight was for all the fighters Manny cheated and in perfect poetic justice, Manny got mother ****ing RICKY HATTONED!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X