Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYTimes openly suspicious of PED use by JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is bull****. This "guilty until proven innocent" state of mind in boxing is tiring.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
      Did Manny Pacquiao transform his body at the age of 40? No. Stop using false equivalency. You're not making any points.

Ariza working with Heredia is not the same as Pacquiao hiring a famous PEDs dealer at the age of 40, and becoming a beast. Stop using false equivalency. Its dishonest, and again you're not making any points.
      Pacquiao took the loss like a man, why cant you fanatics do the same? Pacqiuao lost so Marquez must have cheated, you sound ridiculous and its pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
        well it's heredia's forte to help athletes avoid getting caught he did it with marion jones..so you're not going to catch heredia's clients with a failed drug test.
        so in other words you have no HARDcore proof that JMM is on PEDs.
        your just going to be a frustrated little boy aren't you?

Comment

• No red flags, no PED use. Marquez just knocked Pac the **** out! Now if you find proof, like Margarito trying to create plaster on wraps, then I can change my opinion. Until then, eat crow *****es!

Comment

• Blah blah blah look at all the butthurt losers talking crap your hero got koed deal with it stop trying to discredit jmm destructions of your hero,very pathetic PAC fans they truly are animals like the other Floyd Stan's die already

Comment

• Originally posted by the collector View Post
              im a huge pacquiao fan but why the **** would juan manuel use peds in the fight of his life,other fans need to get a grip of themselves and stfu he won fair and square pac was coming in all night with his hands low it was definitly coming it was just a matter of when,magnificent win for marquez.i wouldnt mind mayweather marquez 2
              A similar question is why a professional fighter would associate with Angel Heredia in the first place?

There's also the prospect that Marquez might not even know what's a PED and what isn't.

Anyway, he might well have done it cleanly but I do think the scepticism is warranted.

Comment

• Originally posted by VaginaPuncher View Post
                so in other words you have no HARDcore proof that JMM is on PEDs.
                your just going to be a frustrated little boy aren't you?
                of course i don't have 100% proof or am 100% confident that marquez took peds...but the fact that marquez all of sudden now is not only still ripped at 39 and is more stronger than ever (punching power and being able to take a punch) and this is all coming at a time that he hired a known ped dealer and chemist SHOULD raise some red flags...i wish marquez didn't hire heredia in the first place because now i can't help but think in the back of my mind that marquez may have cheated. and these other 9 world champions that heredia is helping could possibly be cheating as well....

Comment

• Damn these PED allegations

He hit him at the right spot at the right time, that's it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    A similar question is why a professional fighter would associate with Angel Heredia in the first place?

There's also the prospect that Marquez might not even know what's a PED and what isn't.

Anyway, he might well have done it cleanly but I think the scepticism is warranted.
                    Where's your proof mother****er?, Oh that's right you have none.

Comment

• Speculate all you want, but at the end of the day that's all you will be left with and that's no basis to form a good argument of any kind. Especially not when the same conjectural thinking can be apply to Manny Pacquiao. Face it, it's innocent until proven guilty. The sooner you fanatical, self-deluded Pac fans accept that, the sooner you will find peace of mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X