No announcement yet.

NYTimes openly suspicious of PED use by JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxer.exposed View Post
    Straight from the horse mouth. Even the Olympic test is useless to Heredia's ****tails.

For years, Mr. Heredia said, he helped his clients flout the rules and easily avoided detection. Substances like human growth hormone and the blood booster erythropoietin, or EPO, are still virtually impossible to detect, and "it is still easy to use testosterone" with fast-acting creams, he said.

"You combine all these things -boom! - you get amazing results," Mr. Heredia said.
    If he still has that undetectable stuff, than this will be water under the bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hoff View Post
      Where was the NYTimes when Manny got ripped and was knocking mofos out?

NyTimes hates Blacks and Browns! I bet the writer is a fat yank who married a Filipina (through mail) and now he thinks he's half Pinoy.

I hope Marquez sues NYTImes for this!
      Manny being ripped and knocking out mofos was a prime athlete in his 20s, an athlete who has subsequently slowed down with age, and whose work rate has gone down with age, which contradicts the theory Manny uses PEDs.

JMM on the other hand, transformed himself when he's close to 40, with the help of a famous drugs cheat. TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SITUATIONS.

The NYtimes hates blacks and browns? Well, I hope you are kidding, or are some clueless foreigner, the NYT is THE LEFTY paper of America. They're the defenders of minorities in America, always have been. This is common knowledge.

Saying Nytimes hates blacks and browns, is as stupid as saying Foxnews hates whites and Christians.

Comment

The amount of salt, so good.

Also, Inaugural post *****es!

Comment

I love this. Its so funny because they were not doing all of this when Manny was destroying people who were bigger then he was and knocking out guys that people naturally in that weight class couldn't even come close to doing. Just really funny.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer.exposed View Post
            Straight from the horse mouth. Even the Olympic test is useless to Heredia's ****tails.

For years, Mr. Heredia said, he helped his clients flout the rules and easily avoided detection. Substances like human growth hormone and the blood booster erythropoietin, or EPO, are still virtually impossible to detect, and "it is still easy to use testosterone" with fast-acting creams, he said.

"You combine all these things -boom! - you get amazing results," Mr. Heredia said.

And what do you have to say about Alex Ariza then? Because he told the press that he used to work with Heredia. He went as far as calling Heredia brilliant, a good guy, who's doing everything the proper way. Ariza claims that Heredia is doing the same thing that he is doing.

Comment

Probably should have required better testing then, huh?

Oh..

wait...

Comment

We all know JMM is on Peds.

This guy literally drank his own feces because he thought he could fight better, the depths JMM will go to in order to ensure victory is unthinkable.

That being said I miss the days when we use to finger bang each other down in Calcun.

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
                  I love this. Its so funny because they were not doing all of this when Manny was destroying people who were bigger then he was and knocking out guys that people naturally in that weight class couldn't even come close to doing. Just really funny.
                  It'd be nice if you guys read the thread before commenting, but its cool.

Once again, Manny destroying people in his prime in his 20s, is not the same thing as a 40 yr old lightweight becoming a body builder, and transforming himself right after working with a famous drugs cheat.

So all I'm getting from you Floyd fans is, " well Manny might've cheated, so who cares if JMM does?" Thats the extent of your argument.

All I'm hearing is, " Yea JMM was probably juicing, but we hate PAC(because we love Floyd), so who cares?"
                  Last edited by BrokenHat; 12-10-2012, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
                    Manny being ripped and knocking out mofos was a prime athlete in his 20s, an athlete who has subsequently slowed down with age, and whose work rate has gone down with age, which contradicts the theory Manny uses PEDs.

JMM on the other hand, transformed himself when he's close to 40, with the help of a famous drugs cheat. TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SITUATIONS.

The NYtimes hates blacks and browns? Well, I hope you are kidding, or are some clueless foreigner, the NYT is THE LEFTY paper of America. They're the defenders of minorities in America, always have been. This is common knowledge.

Saying Nytimes hates blacks and browns, is as stupid as saying Foxnews hates whites and Christians.
                    I don't care to participate in this discussion at the moment, but prefer to read the comments instead. I felt I had to reply to this particular post, however. Your bolded comments are absolutely correct. The NY Times is a liberal paper. Anyone with knowledge about them and their views knows this. That same person would probably also know that FOX News is right wing. I suppose both your comments would go unappreciated by most here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
                      Pac fought younger prime Marquez 3 times before this fight and none of those Marquez best shots hurt him visibly let alone knock him down but this 40 year old grandpa Marquez is scary man. I wonder why he hired Heredia just to carry his water bucket. Hmn..
                      Last edited by boxer.exposed; 12-10-2012, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X