No announcement yet.

Manny made me a fan last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    If you look at both faces during the post fight interview you can tell that Pac was winning the fight. And the compubox numbers weren't even close

Pac just couldn't beat the 10 count. If he did he would've continued to kicked Marquez's ass
    This has to be the most ridiculous thing I ever read on this site.

You have to be some undercover Floyd fan posting stuff to make Pacquiao fans look bad?

Comment

Mexicans always talkingabout puerto ricans. fernando vargas used to do the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
        This has to be the most ridiculous thing I ever read on this site.

You have to be some undercover Floyd fan posting stuff to make Pacquiao fans look bad?
        the guy is not pinoy i think...

Comment

it was a Great fight tho a bad loss for Pacquiao, no excuses. It was not the first tho, i saw pacman ko'd by torrecampo and singsurrat, like a true warrior Pacquiao was always gracious in defeat. He already had a good run, beat the odds many times but not always. To you Champ, rest now, you had given the fans another good fight, see you in April, Lets fight again like a true warrior you are.

Comment

I like Pacman but I can't stand Arum. It sucks to see him lose though. I never really liked JMM, he whined too much about the previous fights, when they were too close to be *****in' about.

Comment

There wasn´t a count to ten

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                Yes, he was a gracious man in defeat, but it doesn't really say anything tbh. He was knocked the hell out. It doesn't get any clearer than that. There was no way he could dispute that he lost. A true test of character would be if he lost on the scorecards and didn't complain. Alceno Moreno for example was the best loser there could possibly be. Even though he has a good case that he really won, he just took the loss like a man and didn't bitch.

Anyway, you weren't a fan before? wtf? (don't gotta be a pactard to be a fan)
                what kind of idiotic but I want to sound philosophical point are you trying to make. "a true test of character would be if he lost on the scorecards and didn't complain"...freaking really, are you kidding me? Where the F have you been for the entire Bradley situation...how much more can the man prove himself after that, has not complained once.

other fighters would call it a lucky shot, or whatever. The man says good fight you got me, congratulations. Your just a hater plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  To discredit Pacquiao simply makes you a moron the man went out on his shield like a true warrior.

no he didn't

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
                    no he didn't
                    enjoy your red k

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      enjoy your red k
                      I will. Do you dispute my post?

Comment

Working...
                      X