Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny made me a fan last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I expected pac to behave like this, i mean what more could he have done? tell bayless he has some gambling problems? I expected him to act like a true fighter and he did, excuses would only make him look worse.

i've been a fan of him since i knew him in and outside the ring and his days are just over.

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Yes, he was a gracious man in defeat, but it doesn't really say anything tbh. He was knocked the hell out. It doesn't get any clearer than that. There was no way he could dispute that he lost. A true test of character would be if he lost on the scorecards and didn't complain. Alceno Moreno for example was the best loser there could possibly be. Even though he has a good case that he really won, he just took the loss like a man and didn't bitch.

Anyway, you weren't a fan before? wtf? (don't gotta be a pactard to be a fan)

where you from my friend? haven't watch the bradley fight?? Ow. oh yeah. you forgot.

Comment

you don't have to see those things from pacquiao to become a fan. if your a boxing fan, you are already a fan of pacquiao.

Comment

followed the mans career since watching him on local channel, downed by singurat in thailand.. same excitement and expectation when he was bettered by the great marquez and finally KTFO cold. will still be rooting rabidly if he still opts to fight but would like him to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
          you don't have to see those things from pacquiao to become a fan. if your a boxing fan, you are already a fan of pacquiao.
          Agreed..How couldn't you be? The guy is fearless, full of action, balls to the wall, and has always brought it 110% in the ring. He has brought so much excitement to this sport. Don't like his fans? Ok. But to dislike him or hate him for any other reason? I can't understand. A lot of folks are jealous of him, i think. Because of the success he has had. He cannot help the judges maybe gave him some fights over JMM. What do you want him to do? Say that he lost and give the wins to JMM? Don't understand the hate for him based on these logics.

Comment

What if you get banned for making a Marquez/Pac thread?!

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
              The biggest load of crap I ever read in my entire life.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                What a gracious man in defeat i truly commend his behavior ,any up and coming fighter should take a page from his notebook,even though he lost he made his fans proud imho.
                Yeah Pac's a true gentlemen by the way he behaved, and I think Cotto should definitely take a page out of Pacs notebook because he acts like a sore loser just running out the ring, avoiding the interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
                  Yeah Pac's a true gentlemen by the way he behaved, and I think Cotto should definitely take a page out of Pacs notebook because he acts like a sore loser just running out the ring, avoiding the interviews.
                  maybe cotto is camera shy...

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus Flower View Post
                    maybe cotto is camera shy...
                    LMFAO, Yeah except for when he Wins....

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      Yes, he was a gracious man in defeat, but it doesn't really say anything tbh. He was knocked the hell out. It doesn't get any clearer than that. There was no way he could dispute that he lost. A true test of character would be if he lost on the scorecards and didn't complain. Alceno Moreno for example was the best loser there could possibly be. Even though he has a good case that he really won, he just took the loss like a man and didn't bitch.

Anyway, you weren't a fan before? wtf? (don't gotta be a pactard to be a fan)
                      Pacquaio's judge scoring error in Marquez 1 and the day light robbery against Bradley he didn't shred a single tear and cry like a baby. He took it like man and didn't complain to everybody.

Comment

Working...
                      X