Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez super power, where it came from?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expect Heredia to have a booming business from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
      Expect Heredia to have a booming business from now on.
      Just like Ariza huh .

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          forgifs.com
          Do us all a favor.
          Hahahahahahaha .... that right there ... is morbidly hilarious.

Comment

LOL this is so ironic in epic proportions.

Comment

I see what you're saying, but unless there's a positive test, I can chalk it up to Marquez's natural power (which has always been underrated) and Manny's chin declining after years of wars.

Comment

*******s are hurting bad right now haha

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                  Pacquaio is a known puncher since his younger days in every divisions he was in.
                  Marquez has 62 fights w/ 40kos

Pacquiao has 61 fights w/ 38kos and hasn't ko'd anyone since 2009.

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                  heres the bottomline...jmm is not a known puncher..pac is so your reasoning is off specially if you consider the caliber of fighters they koed..

you think jmm would've beats the **** out of cotto or margaorito prior to him hooking up with heredia ?...eventhough him and pac have similar ratios, jmm was never known for his punching power..pac was..

but jmm chnaged this overnight , or should i say heredia did..

Sergio Martinez wasn't considered much of a puncher when he rematched Paul Williams(23kos in 45 wins at the time) and he iced him in 2 rounds.....there's more to it than how powerful the boxer is.

Bottom Line: If Manny can take the defeat like a man then I don't see why some of his whiny fans have to **** their pants over it. I didn't like seeing a great fighter like him sprawled out on the canvas either but JMM deserved a conclusive victory after being on the short end of the stick so many times. If he does test positive for steroids then feel free to post whatever you want about him but until then just give him credit for a victory he's waited for 8 years for.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    forgifs.com
                    Do us all a favor.
                    Mass suicide in the Philippines...the hate is strong from *******s.

Comment

Pacquiao fans once again showing why they are the laughing stock of the boxing world. If you actually knew anything about boxing you would know why Pacquiao got KO'd. There's a hell of a difference from being hit with a clean punch and a clean punch with all the fighters weight behind it. As for the knock down watch the video, Pacquiao was pulling back and was stood on one leg when the punch landed, do you know how easy it is to drop someone stood on one leg?

Comment

Working...
                      X