Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Press and Fan scores for Pacquiao-Marquez 4..Rematch needed??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    because pacquaio gave him one even if he did'nt have too , thats why...
    Pacquiao gave him one because he didn't have anymore opponents and Arum didn't let him fight anyone outside the Top Rank banner.

Comment

because pacquaio gave him one even if he did'nt have too , thats why...
      Draw, split decision, split decision. When Pacquiao beat Marquez there was uncertainty about the result, it wasn't a clear cut victory.

Marquez knocked Pacquiao out, the scorecards are irrelevant. Marquez clearly won the fight, there can be no debate, argument on the judges scoring etc. He knocked Pacquiao the **** out. Which is exactly what he said he was going to do this time around, knock him out so it wouldn't go to the score cards. PACQUIAO GOT KNOCKED OUT. KNOCKED OUT.

Comment

pac did'nt have to fight jmm but he did ..jmm shoud return the favor
        That's right, pac did him a favor. He's all heart. Like making Marquez wait 4 years for the first rematch and 3 years for the second rematch. Maybe Marquez should wait 4 years before he serves pac up another a$$ whooping.

Comment

JMM is the man, mad props and respect for him. I had it 47-46 to pacquiao. if they want a 5th fight, thats up to them but my heart wouldnt be fully disagreeing than the 4th one being made.

Comment

would $10m + PPV money be enough to tempt the Mexican master out?

Comment

Originally posted by fightscore View Post
              would $10m + PPV money be enough to tempt the Mexican master out?
              There is no need for another. its over. Manny got greedy and tried for an easy win instead of floyd, cotto without a cw, or bradley. He got KTFO because of it. Manny can work his way back after 2 straight official losses. Manny v Berto sounds about right.

Comment

I had jmm up 47-46

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

No need Juan showed who is the better all around fighter period...

Comment

1: Pacquiao
                    2: Pacquiao
                    3: Marquez
                    4: Pacquiao
                    5: Pacquiao

Juan Manuel Marquez's worst performance out of the 4 fights. His power and conditioning, enabled him to take Pacquiao's punches and get that KO.

Comment

I had it 48-45 for Pacquiao at the time of the stoppage. I'd have given the 6th to Pacquiao too if he hadn't gotten knocked out.

I want to see a 5th fight. It's always great to see these two men fight. They can both make a **** load of money in the 5th fight too. Marquez is old as hell and I can't really blame him too much if he wants to retire. Same for Pacquiao for that matter. I just don't want to see Pac go out like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X