No announcement yet.

Can people stop with the Bradley crap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    LOL hype Bradley up..LMAO..Dude Bradley is undefeated and a two div Champ and two time unified Champ..He does not need to be hyped...It's racist(you know why I call ya racist)**** like ya self who refuse to give Bradley any credit...Not a surprise either you would say Bradley was dominated by Pac(laughable really)cause you said he would not hear the final bell and would be knockout cold..How that work for ya??Look Bradley has a real good shot to beat Marquez...Bradley is also a top fighter in the sport..Deal with it ya dumb fucck..

Oh btw keep my name out ya fuccking mouth,don't deal with racist...
    WOW Bradley is undefeated. big deal! So is Floyd and look at him! SO WAS BERTO and look at him! Whats the point. A two time Champ? So if you think his TWO time came in form of beating MAnny and you think he deserves it ....you my friend need help! He a one time champion bum! JMM will beat on Bradley just like Manny did!

Comment

I've posted this already but I say Marquez should retire.... No 5th fight for Manny and no one else..... Nothing he can do from here on out can top what he just did

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        WOW Bradley is undefeated. big deal! So is Floyd and look at him! SO WAS BERTO and look at him! Whats the point. A two time Champ? So if you think his TWO time came in form of beating MAnny and you think he deserves it ....you my friend need help! He a one time champion bum! JMM will beat on Bradley just like Manny did!
        If you so sure that Marquez beats Bradley put your account on it. i will take bet against you.

Comment

Manny never lost in his career bro he is undefeated. He got knock out cause he was acting to lure Mayweather to fight him but Mayweather is scared. Bradley and Marquez never beat Manny and manny will always be our hero ok?

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
            I've posted this already but I say Marquez should retire.... No 5th fight for Manny and no one else..... Nothing he can do from here on out can top what he just did
            I feel the same way. If Manny truly wanted a 5th fight then I think JMM owes him one and they could do another classic. Aside from that, anything else is a huge step down.

Comment

Thanks for posting this...You just wrote that Bradley is a one time Champion bum...Wrong,this is why you haters show ya stupidity...Don't worry Pac is retiring soon and(hopefully)you'll be gone...Bradley is a two time unified Champion,how can he be a one time Champion..Oh god...So are ya saying Mayweather is a bum??LOL..Oh god you let ya hate just make ya say stupid things time and time again...
              Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 12-09-2012, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                If you so sure that Marquez beats Bradley put your account on it. i will take bet against you.
                Bow your heads ...

There will be a sudden silence broken only by the subtle chirping of crickets.

Comment

Great post...
                  lol, you just called another poster racist but yet agree with this guys blatantly afrocentric racism.

Comment

Thanks for posting this...You just wrote that Bradley is a one time Champion bum...Wrong,this is why you haters show ya stupidity...Don't worry Pac is retiring soon and(hopefully)you'll be gone...Bradley is a two time unified Champion,how can he be a one time Champion..Oh god...So are ya saying Mayweather is a bum??LOL..Oh god you let ya hate just make ya say stupid things time and time again...
                    Pac-Boy is speaking the truth bro Manny was only pretending to be knock out by Marquez cause he want Mayweather to accept the fight. He already accept to everything so now he have to go on a losing streak and be knock out a few times for Mayweather to think he can win. Manny didnt lose the fight he was acting.

Comment

nobody wants to pay 59.99 to watch bradley stink it up on PPV except for his 3 nut huggers on boxingscene and his dozen fans in his hometown.

Comment

Working...
                      X