Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm confused. Shouldnt the diehard Floyd fans be pissed!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    Haha.....yeah ok.
    Yeah ok indeed.

Comment

The fight was never going to happen. The two keys players, Floyd and Arum, simply didn't want it.

I'm now convinced that Arum fiddled the scorecards for the Bradley fight to kill the heat for the fight.

And Floyd, who picks his own fights let's not forget, just did not want it - ego/greed/hatred for Arum/something about Pac's style worrying him/all of these/whatever. He did not press for the fight.

Think about it. Even if he took 50/50 - he could have cleared $70m+, beaten Pac (which let's face it, he would have), humiliated Arum, sealed his legacy forever.

Instead, he "couldn't afford" (his words) to allow Pac to have more than the fixed $40m. A Pacquaio who was "desperate" (his words again).

There was no reason he shouldn't have been all over that fight. No reason whatsoever.

Comment

I'm celebrating because

1) This completely legitimizes Floyd's victory over Marquez

2) I'm a Marquez fan and don't like manny

Comment

Floyd should be thankful to Shane and Marquez huh, lmfao!

Comment

I'm not confused. I'm actually glad Floyd would have no chance in hell redeeming his chicken rep. Fight is dead. Floyd would get lambasted if he decides to take this fight now. How old is he?

Comment

They aren´t because they were genuinely scared just like Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                Did u need hooked on phonics when you were a child? You asked if there was no demand of a rematch between Floyd and JMM. The first word in my reply was "NO" as in NO there is no demand for a rematch.
                You then asked me why I would I want to see a rematch when I never stated in this thread that I wanted to see a rematch tard.

Comment

Nobody wants to see Floyd Pacquiao anymore so kill the noise, lmao!

Comment

One ******ed fan-base down, two ******ed fan-bases to go :cool9:

Poet

Comment

the shelf life for the fight had already expired for me

Comment

Working...
                      X