No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: It Was Skill, Not Muscle That Beat Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
    He koed manny but to say it was an impressive win having to lose on the card and had a broken nose is just plain stupid

It was an impressive Ko but not an impressive win when u were getting messed up by ur opponent b4 the knockout
    Only an idiot pac-stain would try to insinuate that a fighter triumphing over adversity is not impressive.

Fuk off ****** !!

How impressive was Plankiao then ?

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
      I'd like to see how Marquez and Pacquiao would peform after OST also, I don't think we'd see near the power we saw last night..
      That will never happen.

Marquez agreed to all testing, but Plankiao refused.

How come Plankiao refused, but you are accusing Marquez ?

Comment

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
        How come Plankiao refused, but you are accusing Marquez ?
        Pac-stain's are a joke, they should have been buried at birth.

Comment

Having a busted up nose >>>> laying in the canvas motionless for more than a minute.

Funny how the Pacturds would downplay the schooling JMM gave Pac in the previous 3 fights, coming up with all sort of shit like "Well Pac put him down 4 times! Busted his face up!" Now Marquez puts him down and out for good an what do we hear? "So!? Pac was outboxing him!"

Pacturds themselves are clearly feeling the after effects of that KO Juan layed on their hero.

Comment

Skill and a huge mistake on Pac. Got what he paid for. Only a rematch if Pac wants it. I would be surprised if he does want it. Marquez has Pacs number.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
              I agree....I think it's safe to say Marquez is the greatest Mexican Fighter to have lived.
              Nah is second best mexican fighter Sal Sanchez is the best mexican champion
              Marquez beats manny again then ill agree with ur statement .

Comment

Enough of this controversy. If you get with a hard right counter on the chin, which you don't see coming, you will go down. Especially when the guy who hit you is an angry veteran, who's hunting for your head.

And, yes I think Pacquiao has been slowing down over the past couple years. This may be a wake up call, and he probably comes back from it, but JMM was ready for this fight, and fought a risky battle. Kudos to JMM.

Comment

moral of the story is C + C = Czzzzzz

Yes Pac was schooling JMM. Besides the first KD JMM was getting punished but but but confidence + carelessness = catching zzzzzzzzzzz.

We should all know by now that all it tales is one punch

Comment

Originally posted by T.Mag56 View Post
                    Enough of this controversy. If you get with a hard right counter on the chin, which you don't see coming, you will go down. Especially when the guy who hit you is an angry veteran, who's hunting for your head.

And, yes I think Pacquiao has been slowing down over the past couple years. This may be a wake up call, and he probably comes back from it, but JMM was ready for this fight, and fought a risky battle. Kudos to JMM.
                    Pffft. Pacquiao was moving so quickly last night my eyes could barely keep up with him. He flashed a lead left and a right hook combo on Marquez so blindingly fast it looked like he teleported. Marquez had moved only three to four inches in rotation and Pacquiao had completely swung his body from one side to the other and followed all the way through on both punches before Marquez could even react. GTFOH with that ****. Pacquiao has not lost a step. Not one. BFS.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      Everyone knows skills pay the bills. The whole so and so is sooooo much bigger than pac was all a ploy to overly hype Pac.

JMM displayed his skills and pac displayed that he is the same fighter who could not adjust to those skills. Just like 2008 and 2011.
                      Hey genius.... Pacquiao was dominating the fight before and after the KD. He clearly won round 1,2,4,5 and was about to win the 6th before that right hand. So, think before you type some BS like this. Like i told you before...your hate on Pacquiao is eating your soul. And guess what....Pacquiao has had more success in his life that a hater like you.

Comment

Working...
                      X