No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Admits He Was Shocked By Marquez's KO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Am glad it worked, Maybe Pac can fire Ariza and hire Heredia for the rematch.
    that wouldn't change a thing imo. what he needs is better technique and strategy

Comment

Marquez didn't train to outbox pacquiao. He trained to KO him. I must say all due credit must go to Marquez for getting that KO. I don't think he was juicing because he still had those tiny chicken sized legs and i predicted that he'd be a little top heavy and balance would be an issue and it was where he needed his glove to keep him up after Manny KD him. that being said credit must go to Manny as well for winning some of the most decisive rds against Marquez since rd 1 of their 1st fight. As a pacquiao fan I can take this loss and accept it truely but I will never give Bradley one bit of credit for a victory he truely did not earn.

Comment

The power of the punch was doubled or tripled because Pacquiao pounced straight into it with his own speed. And Marquez got a perfect connect too, it was right on target.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
          Lol I'm getting called an idiot by a guy who has Victor Ortiz on a best of the best picture. Read what Nacho said dip-****! JMM is not a violent puncher, his strength and conditioning coach has been busted before for PEDs use. I know something is going on with JMM at 39 he's faster and stronger than ever before...
          JMM was faster and stronger? I thought he looked stiff as ****, not faster than b4 either. He just looked stronger but diff b/w JMM this time and Manny in general is JMM never stopped training since the last fight, he worked on building his muscles and strength b4 he ever got in camp and it showed. He was noticeably stronger I agree, but he also walked Manny into a shot he didn't see that was worst than any punch he hit him with b4. I wouldn't be surprised if anyone tests positive for PEDs but when Manny laid out Hatton, Cotto, Shane, and those guys when at 135 he didn't look like he hit that hard against Diaz (who even said his speed was too much not his power) that was shocking too. But yet here we are almost 4 years later and no positive tests for Manny

Comment

Im still in awe right now and happy for Marquez. Marquez has just humbled every pac.tard in here. There was a different vibe i got off of this fight, Marquez had the game plan all along after fighting the same guy 3 times all he had to do was tweak his power and velocity. No way in hell that was a 'lucky punch'...it was a pefectly executed counter that Pac walked into. Good fight by Pacquiao but he got careless and got Nyquil'd!!!
            Last edited by AP♠; 12-09-2012, 03:43 PM.

Comment

romneys face the moment of the knock out

Comment

Congrats to JMM but can they please stop complaining about the previous 3 fights already? I mean technically they are devaluing what they did last night by constantly bringing up what happened in the past. Just enjoy your win man..if anything Pacquaio got robbed that first fight..hell the judge himself admitted to making a scoring mistake...had that draw never happened last night wouldn't have happened. So by all means stop rehashing because if it wasn't for that mistake he wouldn't have made $16 million in two years fighting pacquaio. He landed the punch of a lifetime kudos to him..In many ways this loss for Pacquaio might be a blessing in disguise, he will seriously need to re-evaluate his life,social circle, and what he wants more boxing or politics. Frankly Manny has been falling into that same fame hyperbole that Tyson and many others fell into once they hit mega star status. Is he done? Not at all plenty of boxers he can still smack around and plenty of straps he can still regain. Should he retire? Maybe..but I wouldn't advise it because he'll end up coming back 3 years later worse for wear. There is no shame going out like he did, heck the fact he last 17 years without brutally being ko'd like this alone is an accomplishment considering his caution to the wind style. If he comes back I think it'll be with a monkey on his back to get his rep back, from what we saw early in this fight he was in vicious mode which was nice to see again but it's boxing all it takes is one punch and last night was his turn to catch one.
                Last edited by turnedup; 12-09-2012, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  Congrats to JMM but can they please stop complaining about the previous 3 fights already? I mean technically they are devaluing what they did last night by constantly bringing up what happened in the past. Just enjoy your win man..if anything Pacquaio got robbed that first fight..hell the judge himself admitted to making a scoring mistake...had that draw never happened last night wouldn't have happened. So by all means stop rehashing because if it wasn't for that mistake he wouldn't have made $16 million in two years fighting pacquaio. He landed the punch of a lifetime kudos to him..
                  I saw the scorecards of the 1st fight rd by rd for the 1st time of that fight and guy jutras scored rd 8 10-8 for marquez which is crazy even tho i had marquez winning that fight 8 rounds to 4 by a score of 113-112

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                    The power of the punch was doubled or tripled because Pacquiao pounced straight into it with his own speed. And Marquez got a perfect connect too, it was right on target.
                    Indeed, he caught him coming in. If you look at the replay, Marquez didn't even had full extension on that punch. It was a short straight more than a hips rotating, full extension punch!

Comment

Originally posted by pimpgoz View Post
                      I saw the scorecards of the 1st fight rd by rd for the 1st time of that fight and guy jutras scored rd 8 10-8 for marquez which is crazy even tho i had marquez winning that fight 8 rounds to 4 by a score of 113-112
                      Well they scored one round 10-7 instead of 10-6 which was the difference maker. Honestly in that first fight I didn't see not one round that could even remotely have been a 10-8 round for Marquez. It is what it is tho..that's the fight game..could've, should've, didn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X