Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Admits He Was Shocked By Marquez's KO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a great conclusion to a trilogy fight and the better man came out on top. sorry pacman you had 3 fights to stop the lingering doubts on this trilogy and came out controversial on the last 2 cause for me at least i had all 3 fights a draw but thats just me and now this one marquez just put a pin on all the doubts. now its time for marquez to fight all the top guys that pacman ducked like Canelo, Martinez, ect. maybe a Marquez vs Bradley would be good to show how a true champion suppose to beat bradley lol. but then again i think bradley is now scared of marquez lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Juggalo559M View Post
      a great conclusion to a trilogy fight and the better man came out on top. sorry pacman you had 3 fights to stop the lingering doubts on this trilogy and came out controversial on the last 2 cause for me at least i had all 3 fights a draw but thats just me and now this one marquez just put a pin on all the doubts. now its time for marquez to fight all the top guys that pacman ducked like Canelo, Martinez, ect. maybe a Marquez vs Bradley would be good to show how a true champion suppose to beat bradley lol. but then again i think bradley is now scared of marquez lol.
      Bradley sure, anyone from 140/147 really, but Canelo is waaay too big for Marquez, and a fight with Martinez would never be considered by anyone within the boxing fraternity.

Comment

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
        Why do Pac fans keep insisting Pac has been hit with numerous shots like that before and soaked them up? Hence JMM must be on PED's? You're all kidding yourselves. Pac has not been hit like that before.
        Has Pac been hit with a big right hand before? Yes. Has Pac been hit with a heavy right hand from Marquez before? Yes. Has Pac ever been hit bouncing forwards on to a right hand that has been thrown with full bodyweight behind it, that he didn't see coming, that connected perfectly on the button? No. Hell no. Pac has not been hit like that before. All it proves is that Marquez knew the shot to take him out and when the moment came he took it.
        That's all I'm trying to tell dude but he insists that Marquez was on steroids but don't even have any real facts to support his claim(s). This is boxing and fighters get KO'd. Marquez has KO's on his resume. Why is it so unbelievable that this happened? Ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
          IMO, Pac looked as good last night against JMM as I've ever seen him against the mexican legend. Not only was Pac carrying the fight, he was outboxing JMM. The only thing that happen is that Pac got caught being reckless, twice. This isn't Pac's first KO loss. This isn't the first time he's been knocked unconscious. He knows how to rebound from what happen. The big question is will he?
          That was earlier in his career though and none of them KO's was brutal as the Marquez one. His chin has been cracked. He will be KO'd more easily now or gun shy in the ring.

Comment

• Pacquiao locked his lead foot against JMM's lead foot and careened forward with his head up in the air right at the moment the finishing right connected. Call it a phenomena.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
              Pacquiao locked his lead foot against JMM's lead foot and careened forward with his head up in the air right at the moment the finishing right connected. Call it a phenomena.
              Fantastic punch! He stepped to his left a lil and put all of his power into the right hand. Manny walked right into it chin out in the air like he was saying "what's up". Didn't take juicing to get a KO with that punch. It was set up perfectly. I don't respect anyone saying that Marquez had to juice in order to KO Pacquiao when if you are smart and look at the KO punch that did Pac in you can plainly see how much he put into it and how clean it landed. No one in Team Pac are making any excuses or steroids accusations so why is everyone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                Marquez cemented his greatness last night. Better late than never I guess. I thought this fight was going to be better than the 3rd encounter, but I'm still ****ing amazed at what I saw last night.
                Yeah Marquez really set a legacy. He finally beat Pacquiao. It must be good to be Marquez now. He deserves it too! One of the greats of this era for sure!

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Hall of Fame trainer Ignacio "Nacho" Beristain, the lifetime coach of former four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez, admitted he was shocked by his boxer's one-punch knockout victory of Manny Pacquiao on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  Great shot that was.Once the fight started it was obvious the fight would end before the 12 rounds.Those guys did damage to each other and I doubt Pacquiao will ever be the same

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                    lol.. your lack of boxing knowledge amuses me.

the punch that marquez knocked him out with is the single most effective punch for marquez throughout the entire rivalry. a right hand straight down the pipe as pacquiao is coming in.

even if that wasnt the case the punch was still clearly not a lucky punch, you could tell he timed pacquiao as he was coming in. even leaning to his left to get out of position for whatever punch pacquiao might have thrown. he walked pacquiao into the punch, how is that luck?

if you read the article you would know nacho was suprised bcuz he didnt think marquez had the power to knock him out cold like that with just one punch. who did? he said marquez is a good puncher but not a great puncher and hurts ppl by throwing accurate combinations, not by exploding with a single bomb.
                    Nah, that was an overhand right, the same punch that put him down earlier. That's where the extra muscle helped, which he didn't look excessively bigger like ppl claim. But I think they worked on overhand counter rights a lot. As far as the KO goes it was the culmination of perfect timing and horrible positioning by pacquiao, which proves no matter what PAC does against Marquez, he will always be bested. Had a better shot popshotting like the last fight. But it definitely surprised us all, I jumped out my seat with disregard to my surgically repaired knee lol

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                      Pacquiao locked his lead foot against JMM's lead foot and careened forward with his head up in the air right at the moment the finishing right connected. Call it a phenomena.
                      At that point it was inevitable, nothing could save him, that punch was gonna land wether he stepped inside Marquez's foot or tripped over it. It was a phenomena because everything came together at the same time, everything that coulda gone wrong for PAC did and Marquez wasted no power at the position it landed, it was like bench pressing pacquiao's face LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X