Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd will be remembered as...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dam am disapointed in floyd! Now a pac win is not as meaningful!

Comment

He will not be remember as a chicken but some people will have a problem with his resume

Comment

*** Floyd.

*** Pacquaio too. But at least Steriod Pac fought a lot and prior to becoming a PPV star, he was actually mega exciting.

Floyd was NEVER exciting, prior OR AFTER he became a PPV star.

God .. the one thing that amuse me more than Pac Tard crying is the idea of a broke Floyd fighting until he's 43, taking poundings from SMW'S.

(and it will happen, Haymon don't give a *** about a fellow 'brotha'

Comment

Manny getting KO was one of the worst things for Floyd.

After the debacle with Pac and Floyd, with the Mayweathers line in the sand was that Manny must be on something with the way he was KO'ing people and walking through shots of larger fighters, where he ends up getting ko'd by a fighter as small as him.

Priceless
          Last edited by Slick_Rick; 12-09-2012, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
            Manny getting KO was one of the worst things for Floyd.

After the debacle with Pac and Floyd, with the Mayweathers line in the sand was that Manny must be on something with the way he was KO'ing people and walking through shots of larger fighters, where he ends up getting ko'd by a fighter as small as him.

Priceless
            This^^^^^^^^^

The celebration will be short-lived, but then it will dawn on him and his fans that this is the Pacman he ducked for years and accused of cheating. What is he going to say now? That Pac is no longer on the juice and JMM is?

Comment

the man who laughed at Pacquiao losing while in jail and out, lmfao!

Comment

[QUOTE=inITtoWINit;12791914]

The man that fights very so often, while actually staying in shape during his time off, will never go down as a warrior. Him not getting his has absolutely nothing to do with it. It's his mentality on the game that will always stop him from being a true warrior/legend in the game.
                Legend you cant deny him. Boxing will never forget Mayweather. YOu may never call him warrior but you will call him one of the best to do it. He hasnt retired. If he beats Canelo then Pacquiao conversations should cease. There are more guys to fight than Pacquiao and Margarito.

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                A lot of Pac's fans are salty as **** today. It isn't Floyd's fault that Manny got KO. Manny could have won all three of his last fights, and the mega fight wouldn't have lost its relevancy even though it wouldn't quite been as popular as it would have been back in 2009. Marquez deserved all the props. I don't like how some of Floyd's fans are vicariously piggyback off of Marquez's victory as if it was Floyd who did it. It's quite pathetic, but not to the level of some moronic fans saying this fight weakened Floyd's legacy.
                Im a huge fan of both Marquez and Mayweather and there is no connection between Marquez's win and Floyd's legacy. It is strange from all sides how its getting distorted. I do wonder what NSB would look like if it was Floyd face-planted last night.

Comment

Damn, where are the green k posters at, lmao?

Comment

It's kind of hard to defend Floyd when HE HIMSELF stated "I'm a coward but guess what?....I"M A RICH COWARD"

Comment

I just dont understand how or why Floyd fans are celebrating a KO win for JMM. If I was a Floyd fan I would be PISSED that it wasnt Floyd who did it and even more pissed that now this would probably kill any chance of a superfight between the two.

Comment

Working...
                      X