No announcement yet.

Floyd will be remembered as...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inittowinit View Post
    Damn you and adding 3 animations!!! I had a perfect setup for you. Won't let me use more than 1 animation!!!!
    lol its all good man

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      poll not public...invalid.

Huh? I was able to vote on it.

Comment

Originally posted by koolttt View Post
        Floyd will be remembered as biggest chicken in boxing history for not fighting Pacquiao. Yes or No?

The only way I see him redeeming himself is a fight with Sergio at 154 or even going up to 160. All I can say is stupid.....Floyd.

Congrats to Marquez!
        Who was the one that refused the tests back in 2010 when everything else was agreed upon??? This fight could have happened when they were in their primes, but someone refused to be tested for steroids.

Comment

Floyd is the best boxer of this era and will be remembered as that , nobody smaller could touch him like they work Manny lol , been saying all along Manny was a WW hype job , take the draining CWs away and Manny is in trouble !

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
            Who was the one that refused the tests back in 2010 when everything else was agreed upon??? This fight could have happened when they were in their primes, but someone refused to be tested for steroids.
            Huh? No one refused any tests. They were arguing about cut off dates. No one ever flat out said, "no, I will not take the tests."

Comment

Originally posted by koolttt View Post
              Because he wont take high risk fights...he will be remembered as being the biggest pussy in boxing.

While Marquez fought Pac 4 times, Floyd was to scared to even step in the same ring as Pac.
              I'm afraid he already fought Marquez, champ. And this was the result.

Comment

I dont know why you guys are replying to fomos, their actions speak from themselves, you guys are better than that, dont reply to them cause you guys are to good for that.

Comment

P*ctard Therapy Circle Jerk Thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    Truth thread. Also a "keep Flowmos in check" thread. Before they get too reckless wit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      They're trying to take the moral high ground even . Just imagine this place if that would've been Floyd on the canvas.

Comment

Working...
                      X