Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any reason to dislike Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
    He's always come to fight and provide some great fights over the years. He's not a trash talker, he doesn't disrespect anybody. He minds his own business.

Is there anything to really dislike about him? He has surely been a great ambassador over the years.

I just can't figure why anyone would dislike and be so spiteful. Leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

A once greater fighter was KO'd, but that's how it goes. An end of an era for a once great fighter. This is boxing. No need to hate.
    Manny? Absolutely not! Now the boxing media, the people behind the ATG and fighter of the decade awards, the people who got him where he was screwing the people who truly deserved those out of them? OH YES, they deserve every little bit of that KO.

Comment

People don't dislike him , Well the IBC (Internet Boxing Community) hate all the top guys.. Manny, Floyd, klitschlo, Donaire, ect, ect, its just part of the IBC

Comment

People don't hate Manny, just a lot of his extremely biased fans.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          awwwwww

there ya go buddy. it wont help, but it might take edge off. did you brutally and massively break down the manny shrine in your basement last night, or are you still thinking it was a dream??

your nuthugging and fake claims as a fight fan are over ya punk bitch. heres to hoping you no knowledge loons get someone else's nuts to hug in the near future. awwww poor baby. so so very mad, and nothing he can say will make him feel better, but he has to keep trying to hide the real hurt.

relax pac-girl, everyone knew manny was gonna lose, it was destiny, no need to cry about it you little vagina. change your tampax you whiny pussy
          whos crying? Im actually happy for JMM! If you gonna lose...lose to great fighter! You can spit all the name calling you want. youre still not smarter or better looking than me! :WORD: You are what you will always be! Took four fights for someone to get a KO...And great fight. Keep trolling at its best. We all know what and who you are! Good luck with that. You mad because you cant get to me in any way! I own you boy!

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
            Let's be honest here. No one dislikes Pacquiao. It's what most people have said: rabid fans. But then again, that's to be expected. In any case, I was rooting for Marquez and am glad he won but I REALLY hate to see Pacquiao go out like that. It would've been more bearable if it had been a tko (too many punches) or corner stoppage. There's no doubt that the result had me awake for a good 3 or 4 hours afterward, but again...what a shame to see such a beloved fighter end up like that. Pacquiao's victories over Marquez may have been a thrill for him, but Marquez had the last laugh, and how...that punch made Marquez feel like all the complaining, all the hard work, all the hard work was worth it. What a tremendous way to set out into the sun.

On an added note, I CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR WHAT DUMBASS SKIP BAYLESS has to say about the fight. Lmao

He'll probably just chalk it up to Pacquiao was shot or past his prime or whatever.
            Actually, a TKO or corner stoppage would have been more brutal IMO. That would mean that Pacquiao got broken down, and would lead most to believe he's suddenly way past it. Instead, he looked good and got caught cold.

Not to take anything away from Marquez's win - that was brilliant - but I don't think it means he's done as long as his confidence can rebound.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              its not pac that people dislike, its his psychopathic, delusional, ignorant, one way minded, subjective fan base that destroys the sport with its propaganda and its lies

pac is a good guy and a good fighter, no one should dislike him, but its good he got KOd last night. good for the sport that his fake fan base will surely dissipate now. or at least begin to...
              Example number one. Delusional Floyd fan who thinks Manny was the reason Floyd was being called a coward and getting in the way of the fanboy circle jerk over Floyd. But now that he's gone you'll realize that wasn't the reason and your hero is still a coward. You are another no nothing fan who thinks you've just won some kind of moral high ground but as the weeks go by you'll realize you are still just a know it all wanna be who is every bit of what you claim to despise. A fanboy in love with one fighter. First Hopkins now Floyd soon to be someone else.

Comment

And to Brother Jay, no need to bring race in to this and to generalize a WHOLE country of people is pretty ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  whos crying? Im actually happy for JMM! If you gonna lose...lose to great fighter! You can spit all the name calling you want. youre still not smarter or better looking than me! :WORD: You are what you will always be! Took four fights for someone to get a KO...And great fight. Keep trolling at its best. We all know what and who you are! Good luck with that. You mad because you cant get to me in any way! I own you boy!

Im sorry, all I hear is waaaaaaa waaaaaaa waaaaaa

go wash your pussy

and how can you be better looking than me? you have manny's feces and jizz on your face as makeup. most women just use some lipstick and mascara, you dont need to douse yourself in manny's bodily fluids to look pretty, Im sure you have a good personality, most ugly chics do. now stop your bellyaching and pretending like your not heart broken. you dont have to keep talking and defending, in 2 weeks time, you'll be gone from anything related to boxing, until manny decides to fight again, then youll come back with full force with your fake claims as a fan again, and you will continue to get nutted and owned every step you take, as is the preface for your life. now stop leaking over NSB, and gtfo you pacstan

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                    Example number one. Delusional Floyd fan who thinks Manny was the reason Floyd was being called a coward and getting in the way of the fanboy circle jerk over Floyd. But now that he's gone you'll realize that wasn't the reason and your hero is still a coward. You are another no nothing fan who thinks you've just won some kind of moral high ground but as the weeks go by you'll realize you are still just a know it all wanna be who is every bit of what you claim to despise. A fanboy in love with one fighter. First Hopkins now Floyd soon to be someone else.
                    more crying lmao. i love it

pac stans are hilarious in their own right, but broken hearted whiny pussy pac stans, are on another level

keep crying girls, keep crying, it wont change that your life is in shams. lol i love every damn second of this!!

Comment

Originally posted by Plat View Post
                      And to Brother Jay, no need to bring race in to this and to generalize a WHOLE country of people is pretty ignorant.
                      SOme idiot earlier said Floyds dumb fanbase was young black teens to like hiphop. thats who he responded to. check yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X