Collapse
No announcement yet.

KO, Round & Fight of the year??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nacho should get trainer of the year. I can't believe the old man has never won the award.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
      I think this fight was all three, easily.

I don't recall ever seeing that happen in my life.
      Dont be rediculous. Neither man threw more than 50 punches in a round. Compare it with some of the other great fights we have had.

Comment

Didn't think anything this year would top JuanMa Salido II for FOTY or ROTY (rd 9). This fight topped the FOTY category along with KO of the year. And I could see how someone would also have rd 5 as ROTY due to its relevance and magnitude

Comment

Ko of the decade, front runner. Dont know though about round of the year.. Chavez - Martinez round 12 was probably one of the most heart poundin rounds ive seen in a looong time. Chavez finally went in and Sergios determination and courage fighting the giant middle weight off was heart stopping for me. I think it could be foty though because of the magnitude. The fight was a constant dramatic shift in tides.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            Dont be rediculous. Neither man threw more than 50 punches in a round. Compare it with some of the other great fights we have had.
            what other fights this year were better on this level? Only fight that really comes to mind is Guerrero-Berto.

Comment

This was easily Fight of the Year. The action, skill level and drama were off the charts. Then add in MAGNITUDE. Nothing else in terms of action comes close to this on those terms.

This was an ATG fight. Long after Rioz-Alvarado is forgotten, they'll still be talking Pac-Marquez IV.

Comment

Nuts And Guts is roty

Comment

what other fights this year were better on this level? Only fight that really comes to mind is Guerrero-Berto.
                  Marquez/Viloria was great.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    Marquez/Viloria was great.
                    it was....but the skill level, magnitude etc. just doesn't compare imo.

Comment

it was....but the skill level, magnitude etc. just doesn't compare imo.
                      Marquez-Viloria didn't sniff this. Viloria won almost every round in a great fight. Manny was winning and laying it on in 5 and 6 and BAM.

Comment

Working...
                      X