This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Year of the upset! It's 2012 in this b!tch forreal!!!

Comment

Comment

Although i do think it's wrong to kick a person when he's down I have nobody was complaining when people were shoping Paul Williams, so tough luck I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
            Although i do think it's wrong to kick a person when he's down I have nobody was complaining when people were shoping Paul Williams, so tough luck I guess.
            the few people in this thread who are claiming they were taking up for williams are flat out lying.........i remember that thread & everyone was on a rampage

Comment

just came here to say the same thing.. why would anyone try and make fun of an atg ?

Comment

The Pacstains...the most racist, intellectually dishonest, ignorant and classless group on the internet over the last few years...is making pleas for everyone to be classy and respectful now that their demigod got KTFO by a 40 year old LW...gtfo it would be a national holiday in Philippines when Floyd gets KTFO (it is coming soon)...the Floyd KTFO thread would go on for months...Manny got KTFO in hilarious fashion. Watching his wife bawling at ringside got me drunk on tears.

Comment

Originally posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
                  Damn that one looks real. Scary how dead Pac looked.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                    Exactly. Or Amir Khan or Hatton for that matter. What goes around comes around as they say.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      The Pacstains...the most racist, intellectually dishonest, ignorant and classless group on the internet over the last few years...is making pleas for everyone to be classy and respectful now that their demigod got KTFO by a 40 year old LW...gtfo it would be a national holiday in Philippines when Floyd gets KTFO (it is coming soon)...the Floyd KTFO thread would go on for months...Manny got KTFO in hilarious fashion. Watching his wife bawling at ringside got me drunk on tears.
                      You just described floydiots to a tee. I havent seen a single Manny fan not be gracious about this defeat. Whats really making me scratch my head though is why floydiots have a boner about Pac getting sparked.
                      Last edited by junior gong; 12-09-2012, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X