X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacfans were sorry but your fun Time has officially ended,

our fun time however has just begun

Comment

Theres always some punk fan who wants to disrespect the boxers who choose to fight "for real"!! They mock and rant but then insist that their boxing fans!

This forum should eliminate this kind of thread because it serves No Purpose!
      Its not a debate its not an agreement or disagreement its a fraud.
      Then we wonder why boxing has fallen on hard times???? Heres the attitide of a juvenile mind making fun of a very REAL SPORTS FINALLY!
      A sport is what its fan base is!! Just look what pro football is going through now, how you can't take a family to a game because of drunk morons who act out in public!!! This forum is a public forum and heres a hater disgracing a boxing great warrior!! Damn shame theres people like this, no mentality and no passion for the sport! Respect seems to be a far gone conclusion! Ray

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
          .........good one ^^^

need to get into my Photoshop soon but to lazy right now...

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Let's get this thread poppin'!

I don't possess any 'shoppin' skills so I'll just sit on the sidelines and get ready to LMAO at all you creative sick f0cks' ideas.

Those two girls crying about this thread need to go change their tampon and leave boxing to the men.
            this^^^^^^^^^

Comment

It is a bit rough around the edges but the intent is clear enough.

Comment

I don't know how to Photoshop but I have a few ideas for you guys somebody needs to make a Mission Impossible one with hanging from the roof and then another one a febreze commercial

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  .........good one ^^^

need to get into my Photoshop soon but to lazy right now...
                  Yeah I was surprised you didn't enter with your crazy photoshop skills

Comment

I see there are a plethora of people with their panties all knotted up about this thread. I mean it's very simple, if you don't like it then don't come in the thread. Maybe it's too hard of a concept to understand but I know you'll get it.

Comment

Originally posted by medved View Post
                      :word::word::word:

Comment

Working...
                      X