Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone should add the Watson twins in one of these pics!

Comment

• Can somebody make one with the mortal kombat toasty

Comment

• I had tears rolling down my face I laughed so hard at some of these. Keep 'em coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeLaHoya1fan View Post

Omfg, that is a classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by boogybro View Post
            Check_Hooks wished he was in the middle! I love this effin' pic!

Comment

• Originally posted by blacraven View Post
              Photobucket

WTF the guy at the beginning of the video looks just like Marquez.lol

Comment

• When a Tin God Goes Down Hard II

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                The Pacstains...the most racist, intellectually dishonest, ignorant and classless group on the internet over the last few years...is making pleas for everyone to be classy and respectful now that their demigod got KTFO by a 40 year old LW...gtfo it would be a national holiday in Philippines when Floyd gets KTFO (it is coming soon)...the Floyd KTFO thread would go on for months...Manny got KTFO in hilarious fashion. Watching his wife bawling at ringside got me drunk on tears.
                I think what we're seeing is a collective delusion trying to continue even though it has been clearly exposed, hence the word "delusion." Some people don't want to see what's real for whatever reason, hey I do the same thing sometimes. Granted I don't continue on as long as the Pacquiao posse has but I have led myself astray a time or two, we're all human.

That sixth round was a shock to all of the people that were still fooling themselves that Manny Pacquiao was unbeatable even though he's been knocked out before this. (That's genuinely delusional thinking people.) Perception is a tricky thing because one can fool ones self into anything and be completely convinced of it even though its completely false.

I must admit a certain relish because of these events but I never let myself forget that this is a pitiless sport, so today it's Manny but tomorrow it could be Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

• Wow..Incredible the lengths people will go to to kick someone while they're down.

Comment

• Originally posted by kombayn View Post

theres an irony in this picture.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X