• Show
Clear All

Will be an epic thread.

Comment

That was me literally

Comment

in a scale of 1 -10 of shocked, was at 10

Comment

It was 5am, me and my brother were watching it on a stream. It was exciting as hell and then *bam*. We were a bit surprised by the absolute KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
            Oh man, I wonder what Emanuel Steward's reaction would've been. If only.

The entire room I was in was full of Filipinos and when Manny got knocked out you could hear a pin drop. It was like all the air got ****** out of the room. The KO was all the more shocking because of the fact that Marquez was getting his ass beat in that 6th round.
            The bar I was at was full of Mexicans and when Manny got knocked out the entire place just erupted.

Comment

My brother and me were the ones jumping and yelling.

Comment

Not much here, just went... 'woah dude, did that **** just happened' to my friend next to me. After a while I was disappointed...

Comment

I didn't cheer the way many people did, but I LAUGHED.

I couldn't believe it at first since manny has an iron chin, and it happened right at the last moment of the round. Was wondering if he took a dive. Then I realized he just got KTFO

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    I didn't cheer the way many people did, but I LAUGHED.

I couldn't believe it at first since manny has an iron chin, and it happened right at the last moment of the round. Was wondering if he took a dive. Then I realized he just got KTFO
                    Well, that chin ain't made of iron no more. Pac should just retire and become a corrupt politician.

Comment

the knock down shocked me...the KO blew my mind. never did i think a 39 year old marquez could put down pac the way he did..

Comment

Working...
                      X