Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's stock just went through the roof!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So let me get this straight, people actually watch Floyd duck a fighter, waits for that same fighter to lose, only to praise Floyd for some fantasy victory?

Mayweather some how wins because Marquez KO's Manny. He also wins because Mosley KO'd Margarito.

Hell he is an absolute beast because "All these guys are beating each other, but no one is beating Floyd".

Good job Floyd fans. Floyd is the greatest of All time. He didn't need to fight the real great WW's of his era such as Margarito, Pwilliams, Pacquiao etc. Upsets never happen, and fights are won on paper.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
      So let me get this straight, people actually watch Floyd duck a fighter, waits for that same fighter to lose, only to praise Floyd for some fantasy victory?

Mayweather some how wins because Marquez KO's Manny. He also wins because Mosley KO'd Margarito.

Hell he is an absolute beast because "All these guys are beating each other, but no one is beating Floyd".

Good job Floyd fans. Floyd is the greatest of All time. He didn't need to fight the real great WW's of his era such as Margarito, Pwilliams, Pacquiao etc. Upsets never happen, and fights are won on paper.
      , pretty much whats going on right now

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        oh it will...manny's defense was never his biggest asset but it worked for him fine in over a decade..he got caught, it happens...and ive always said after the margo fight he was done...

floyd on the other refused to fight pac , thats the truth...so dont know how his stocks went up after not doing **** but hide
        Look man grow up. Manny is a man responsible for his actions. He chose to fight jmm ober 40 mil from floyd. Just like cotto chose trout over manny. Its time to be an adult and hold manny accountable. He kept choosing control over huge money with floyd. He lowballed cotto and treated bradley like *****. Looks like he got what he deserved!

Comment

I'm having a lot of laughs from watching Mayweather trolls actually think this victory was for them. Lol just hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post

Top post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
              I'm having a lot of laughs from watching Mayweather trolls actually think this victory was for them. Lol just hilarious!
              I don't think any sane person thinks Manny Pacquiao getting stretched has anything whatsoever to do with Floyd Mayweather, this is Marquez's moment entirely. If there's any connection it has to do with the pile of cash Paquiao is no longer entitled to if he were to somehow fight Floyd, the guy's on a losing streak. That's the only connection I see.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Look man grow up. Manny is a man responsible for his actions. He chose to fight jmm ober 40 mil from floyd. Just like cotto chose trout over manny. Its time to be an adult and hold manny accountable. He kept choosing control over huge money with floyd. He lowballed cotto and treated bradley like *****. Looks like he got what he deserved!
                nope ..pac chose jmm over braldy ..floyd's punk ass was never serious about fighting pac ..listen to fighters like larry holmes , hollyfield , corley , etc who statted the obvious that floyd was scared..he has the reputation to back it up, he's a coward

Comment

Without a doubt.

Now even Pacquiao fans know for a fact that if Marquez decides to mix it up with Floyd, even as Marquez has grown into the weight division, he may as well just hand Floyd the title before they even step in the ring because Floyd is leagues above Marquez at this moment in time.

Even Freddie and Arum know Pac never had a chance against Floyd even WITHOUT random drug testing.

Comment

Floyd's stock is doo-doo, he should retire.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                      This is a childish and idiotic thread.

Floyd must be the only fighter out there that can get victory in the eyes of his fans in fight he's never been involved in. I always backed him to beat Pacquaio, but this triangular logic nonsense is pathetic.
                      This is about as accurate a statement as you will see in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X