Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we all can agree JMM has a better resume than FLOYD.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    its ok dude. The few who think JMM eclipsed floyd are just like the brither right wing fringe. You are loud but ultimately, since your logic is so stupid, you just don't matter!
    LOL.

you deciding who is stupid is like Glen beck saying who is sane. whatever, dont blame me, your beef is with facts.

Comment

JMM does not have a better resume than floyd or pac. End of discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
        JMM does not have a better resume than floyd or pac. End of discussion.
        JMM has better wins than floyd.

Irrefutable truth.

Comment

JMM has a KO victory over a guy who Floyd ducked with all of his might.

Comment

we can all I agree Manny Pacquiao was very overrated and the Idea of him being on Mayweather was a product of world class promotion by Arum got to give the man his props setting him up with Mayweather past opponents years latter to bad it back fired on Marquez

Comment

I honestly can't fault people that think Marquez has a better resume than Floyd now.

Beating Pac shits on anything Floyd has done. It should of been Floyd to beat Pac but he kept being a bitch about stuff. Funny how *****s were saying Pac is a beast and destroys everyone cause he's on steroids but gets knocked out by Marquez and they stop with those accusations and instead laugh and hate on him.

Comment

he has the better win that anyone could've only dream of.. KO the fighter of the decade while being the underdog..

mayweather is higher on ATG status and resume than marquez, greatness is based on body of work and Pacquiao is the higher of the two..

Comment

dunno about that. marquez is a fcuking legend. love watching his fights. but lets not talk ****, i think mayweather has avoided certain fighters at certain times, but he has still fought most of the best fighters of his time, and he has done it without a loss, officially at least.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                    JMM has a KO victory over a guy who Floyd ducked with all of his might.
                    But he lost 3 times to Pac and lost to Mayweather. I refuse for you to offer me stupidity.

Comment

greater win over an ATG, not better resume though.

Comment

Working...
                      X